BY GARNIER #65 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the ...1 Answers
Iris O.
It really helps with my under eye cirkels. I have noticed a noticible diffrence after a week of use. I have bought it at a clearence store so I don't know the original price, so I can't tell if it's worth the price. but i would defenitly recommand this product
Gina N.
This is the first eye-roller I bought and I am quite satisfied with it. I appreciate the fact that it feels very refreshing under the eye and tends to conceal the dark circles as well. It does not crease and the formula is creamy enough but not so thick as to be completely visible. Great product !
Tahreem A.
Manchester
This actually was one of my favourite concealers for s very long time, I have heavy dark circles and I think this managed to clear my problems better than the concealers I have been using nowadays. It's such a shame I can't seem to find it in store anymore!
Ismay d.
Dinteloord
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller
I liked the way the product was shaped, it was a nice feeling under my eye because the ball was always cold. But it didn’t feel like the product was doing much for my dark circles.
Jenifer T.
I never got the hang of the product. Dark circles is always a concern for me and I have tried various creams both chemical and natural. the roller did not have promised results for me. And the effect was not lasting. Overa;ll an ok ok product.  Not very expensive, still did not work for me
Maru L.
No.2 Ph7 Blk8 Lot1 Emerald St., Brgy. San Vicente, Pacita Complex I, San Pedro Laguna
Tried this before. The packaging was okay, I like the roll on thing on the top so you can easy to apply the product. The shade was okay but a little bit lighter in my skin back then. I would recommend this for a first timer make-up enthusiast like me. :)
Mahima Y.
dehradun
This product is really good for someone who wants to remove dark circles from their eyes .every night I roll it under my eyes and my eyes look really fresh the very next day .it helps in reducing puffiness under the eyes and reduces the fine lines too .
Kerry P.
Northallerton
Not really has this long enough for me to notice a long term change but it definitely works short term! This eye roller is very cooling on my puffy eyes which shrinks the puffiness which is amazing and looks just as good under makeup. All in all 8/10.
Calynn D.
Brooks
I love the cooling sensation the metal roller ball provides, especially if you store it in the fridge for a few hours before use. The tint helps to cover my dark circles better than any real concealer I've tried and I've noticed they've started to fade all together. Would definetly buy again
Latasha-Jade S.
Sowerby , Halifax
I neither disliked nor liked this product. I only tried a few times but it is definitely a product you need to use every day to get the best benefits. I didn’t really see an improvement in a week so I stopped using it so maybe unfairly judging!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.