BY GARNIER #81 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the ...1 Answers
Meaghan P.
Barrie, ON
I use this almost every day under my eyes and it's lovely. Soothes and covers circles under eyes and blends great with my foundation without losing coverage. Bought at shoppers and it was well priced.
Jess J.
Didn’t use it for long enough for it to have an effect. The packaging is fine, nothing special. Leaves eyes quite wet, whereas I was looking for something with a more matte effect. Bought in my local supermarket. Wouldn’t recommend as didn’t use long enough to see an effect
Sarita M.
Bur Dubai
Not so effective. Used it for a year but I don't see any change in dark circles. Not worth recommending also burns the skin a bit after applying
Didn't meet any of my expectations. Disappointed with the product.
Wouldn't want to buy the product again.
oumaima j.
i don't really have dark circles ,they are a little bluish purpulish but nothing dramatic .So i used the garnier eye roller as a concealer .it is lightweight and apllies easily and gently , it hides well my ender eye area but it's  not the best concealer there
Billie P.
Arbroath, Angus
Glides on seamlessly and sits very nicely under my concealer. It use to irritate my skin the first I used it, however I went back to it in the desperation of hiding my dark circles. I guess it just depends on your skin type(I have really oily skin) but this works nicely.
Alya M.
Excellenet, I really loved using this and the skin around my eyes was softer and felt comfortable. Didn't buy again as much of the product is not able to be used when it gets to the end of the tube i.e. the tube started to. split and the cream came out in a few places.
Mehnaz N.
Abu Dhabi
Feels really cool and calming on your eyes. Depuffs them and totally worth the money. Definitely lightened my datk circles and reduced my puffiness. Effective for sure. Garnier has brought out an affordable option for people unwilling to spen a fortune. Great product.
Taiyaba A.
Great product, saw a difference in dark circles and it reduced puffiness ever so slightly. Price range is great my only issue would be that although it removes dark circles slightly it’s certainly not a miracle or a dramatic change but I do notice a difference.
Bushra I.
Swindon
I tend to get really bad under eyes, normally dry and dark. the packaging is very nice and sleek and fits in with most Garnier products. I bought it at Superdrug. it's very gentle on sensitive skin so I definitely would recommend it to people with that skin type
Luz Stefani M.
valencia
The formula is really thin so it doesn't look  and blends well. I still have to use another concealer over top of this, but I like add this because it did seem to brighten the area a bit and make me look more awake.  but I'm not sure I would buy again.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.