BY GARNIER #55 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Farah M.
Irvine, CA
My fav every day eye roller . Super easy to use, feels light and doesn't crease if blended right. So much better than Maybellines new concealer eye roller that creases like crazy no matter how much you blend and try to set it with make up setting powder. I've always used this one but when I heard about the latter, I quickly bought one and was so bummed and realised the garnier one is the best eye roller tfor every day use (drugstore ) ever!!
Julia V.
Apache Jct, AZ
This stuff is the bomb. I bought it at target. I have semi dark circles under my eyes. It adds the perfect amount of lightness under my eyes to brighten them up. When I bought it I didn't expect much, but boy I was wrong! Depending on how dark my circles are, sometimes this is the only thing I need to put on under it! I definitely would recommend it to others.
Rachel C.
Alamo, TX
It has a cooling feeling when I apply it to my under eye and immediately the effects are visible. I am light skinned, and because the one I purchased was light/medium, I was afraid it was going to be too dark. The color looks good, and its something I wear even without foundation for a little bit of help with my dark circles. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Maria T.
Москва
Nice cooling applicator, however the product itself didn't do much for my dark circles.  It's not especially moisturizing either. I would probably recommend this for someone who've never used an eye cream before as an introduction product.

The packaging is convenient, nothing leaks. Best kept in the refrigirator to enhance cooling effect.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I love this product. I will continue to buy this product again and again. It does work. It has enough concealer to cover the dark circles and anything on my lids. I have tried to cover a pimple. It barely covered it. This is for things that are light coverage and not for heavy duty concealing that you might be doing. I still love this product!
Carrie P.
I honestly didn't notice a difference after using this product. I used it religiously for two months and my dark circles remained the same. And there was a smell to the serum that made my eyes water when it was placed under them. The applicator was effective, but the serum was not.
Vickie C.
Love using this! With the metal ball roller it's so refreshing to put on! When my eyes feel tired or puffy I roll this on for some quick instant cooling and I love that it's tinted so I can quickly and easily apply foundation for a natural look. A little on the pricey side for usage in my option but other than that not a bad buy
Amani B.
Oceanside, CA
This stuff is my life saver. I have genetically really horrible dark circles and baggy eyes, especially when I first wake up. This concealer and Dior concealer are the only two that I can trust for everyday full coverage
Mindy H.
PADUCAH, KY
This product is a ripoff in my opinion. It's expensive and doesn't do anything from what I can see. Doesn't mask my dark circles and that is why I got it. I also got it because it's a roller, but when you roll it on its messy and very patchy. It does not come out in one fine smooth stroke. I would not buy this product again.
Carisa O.
Liberal, KS
It helps reduce the appearance of my dark circles.  I wish it covered a little better.  I have very sensitive skin and it does not irritate my eyes. I got the lightest color, and I need a tad bit lighter.  I would maybe buy it again, if I could get a lighter shade. Overall, I like the product though.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.