Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Such a good product!
I've been using it for the last 6 months and you can already tell a big diference.
My skin is very sensitive so i have big eye bags and this product really helped me and now you can barelly see my eye bags!
You will not regret buying this product!
Supriya S.
Supriya S.
Raleigh, NC

As a student, I have a irregular sleep schedule which can cause puffiness and dark circles around my eyes. I love putting on the dark circle roller before I go to bed and it cools my skin down and feels very soothing. A little pricey for my budget but worth the price.
Randi N.
Randi N.
Vancouver, WA

I didn't see any results from this. Along with their roll on dark spot corrector. In fact if you are a acne prone person I wouldn't recommend either rolling remedy as it made me break out both times I tried. Tried it twice to eliminate what it was that was causing it.
Christyn W.
Christyn W.

I bouught this because I thought I had dark under eyes buy with my eye wrinkle cream it has helped with this product mixed has helped my eyes out. So easy to put on and you don't have to get your hands dirty. I would buy this a lot and I don't have to use a lot of it.
Amber F.
Amber F.
Glasgow, KY

I've been using this for months and it's worth the buy. My dark circles are minimized and my eyes look brighter when using. It's not a miracle cure, but wearing is a VERY obvious improvement compared to not wearing. There isn't an odor or any painful sensation either.
I barely ever sleep because I have insomnia. Therefor wi always have these dark circles under my eyes and makeup won't hide it. I used this product for a while and you can't even tell I don't sleep at night. It's amazing and I would recommend this product to anybody !
Ewelina G.
Ewelina G.
Justice, IL

I used to use this as an under eye brightener! Lol it does decrease the amount of puffiness underneath the eyes, and it also provides a cooling effect so that if your under eyes are dry just like mine to the point where they burn, this product will help relieve that.
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
San Antonio

This product helps with bags and dark circles under the eyes. It's affordable and lasts long. It helps make it skin look rejuvenated and smooth. Less bags and clearer look. I would recommend to any one who has major dark circles or doesn't get enough sleep at night.
Lilybeth C.
Lilybeth C.

This is my go to anti-dark circle product. It comes in a small package & is easy to apply. I usually buy this product in Walgreens, CVS or my local supermarket. I have used this product for several years. I recommend this to all of you who are looking to stay fresh!
emma d.
emma d.

good product for price. leaves skin feeling refreshed and smooth. drys a little stiff for me thought. good product for combination skin. would buy this product again if it was on sale. dry's to stiff for my liking.  does however leave under eyes looking more vibrant.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.