Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
RAINELLE, WV

This product is so wonderful. I loved it from the first day I used it, very effective, gave my eyes brighter and less dark circles almost immediately. I bought it at Rite Aid. It was very easy to find, and I would recommend it to everyone. Price is just right.
Karla F.
Karla F.
Charleston, SC

I love this product. It has a slight tint to it which is perfect for days when I don't want to apply a lot of makeup. Still adds some coverage and the package has a cooling affect. I have repurchased this product several time and would continue to repurchase.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Jonesboro, AR

I have dark circles under my eyes and cannot hardly find any products that work. I feel this product is messy. It goes on smooth however i feel it is caked on and doesn't cover the dark circles. I do not like tis product and hate that I wasted my money on it.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Haleyville, AL

This product definitely keeps the dark circles away. It is a great product and the best thing about it is that it is a drugstore product so it is affordable. It is very effective and gentle. I use this every night before bed. I would definitely recommend this
angela m.
angela m.

Garnier anti-dark-circle eye roller is the bomb! I love this product i use it everyday.it reduces the dark curcles under my eyes leabing them looking fresh.i will be buying this product again and again.i suggest you try it.the cost is reasonsble andaffirdable
Paula A.
Paula A.
Lowell, OH

I love this product!!!! I have aweful dark circles ubder my eyes and after 3 days I think it really started to lighten them! Very fair price for what you get. It was extremely gentle on my etes and the cool oller ball felt amazing first thing in thr morning!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Prairie Village, KS

As a new mom, this product is pretty awesome. It combines concealer with depuffer which is exactly what you need when a tiny dictator has decided you no longer get to sleep at night. It's easy to pick up at target and pretty reasonable. I would buy it again.
Jenn P.
Jenn P.
Orlando

I like this product. It isn't the best undereye roller I have used, but I do feel that is helps depuff. I almost wish it wasn't pigmented though bc I feel like it is a weird color on my very light skin tone. I still need some kind of color correction on top.
Xiomara R.
Xiomara R.
Clermont, FL

Pretty good product. The Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti Wrinkle Firming Eye Cream its ok, but it does live to it's hype. I personally did not see much of a difference or improvement when I used the cream. I rather use the L'Oreal eye revitalift cream.
Noemi A.
Noemi A.
Channelview, TX

I enjoyed this product. I got mine at Walmart for a great price. It was lightweight and smooth and easy to blend and it was gentle on my skin and easy to blend. And I would choose this over any high end product. I will repurchase this product once I run out.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.