BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Tea P.
Tirana Albania
Did not work that well. Maybe i had high expectations for it but it did nothing to my eye bags. Maybe it was my lack of sleep from school and stress but it didn't do anything in the long run. It cools your eyes though and that feels good. Wouldn't buy again.
Katrina R.
This is an every day staple for me! It covers my dark circles from sleepless nights in college! It feels lightweight and is easy to blend out! Once I run out of the one I'm using now I am going to definitely buy it again! This is a staple in my makeup bag!
Eshani S.
Moisturises the under eye area quite well. I bought it at my nearest supermarket. It was considerably gentle, but may react with sensitive skin. I'm not sure if it gives value for money, because does have room for improvement in terms of benefits. It must work more on the brightening of the eye area.
Sarah C.
Ottawa
This is my go to product for about 3 or 4 years now. I'm not sure if it actually does anything in terms of reducing bags but it delivers a nice amount of product under the eyes and is a nice base for my concealer
Gisel M.
Guadalajara
I have really bad dark circles some days and I mean it's a good product but I don't see this huge difference, so better use concelear./ Algunos días tengo ojeras muy marcadas, es un buen producto pero no veo la gran diferencia, mejor usar corrector.
Jessica B.
I've only used this for two days, so I can't speak for long term effects. I do like the coverage. I brightens my under eye and it's feels nice and light on my skin. it absorbs quickly and blends well into my skin.
Nevena S.
I've been using Garnier for sooo long, now. I am very sattisfied with all products that I have tried. And this eye roller is one of my favourites one product from Garnier. I use this on a daily bases and it helped me a lot with my dark circles.
Lacey F.
Port Alberni, BC
I love this! Covers up my circles really well and the ball roller glides nicely along my skin. The ball is cold, so unpuffs the eye area nicely. It is gentle on the eye area and I have repurchased it Afew times now
Lauren B.
This product is my life and has been for the last year! I love love love it!
It covers your under eye brilliantly and makes your dark circles disappear
I bought mine from superdrug but you can buy it in boots as well
I would defininetly recommend this to others as it is an amazing product
Gabriela C.
Esto es lo mejor. Es super bueno para las ojeras hinchadas y obscuras tiene un rolito frio que ayuda a que baje la hinchazón de las bolsitas debajo de los ojos. Yo lo pongo en la nevera y me funciona al maximo.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.