BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Alessandra D.
I have pretty stressful days at work and recently I felt the need to use something that helps with the appearance of my eyes and the dark circles. I didn't use to have these before so I didn't want to throw to much money on an expensive product I didn't know. This is really good for its price! It really helps my eyes feeling and looking less tired and my dark circles don't show under my make up anymore! Win!
Cecilia C.
Sjöbo SE
Realy good prudukt that helps whit the dark circles under your eys. It leves a nice moisterising felling. It have a verry nice smel and it is not over povering. I realy liked it and i will probubly by it more in the futer just becuse it was so good.
Lucie H.
I use this product every day for under my eyes and it makes them look much fresher I've always had a problem with dark circles and now I have less of a problem it helps it would rejuvenate my under my skin and really brings out my eyes people aren't looking at my bags anymore they're looking at my big beautiful eyes.
Auie V.
Vancouver
I've tried this only once, since I don't use eye creams often. But I enjoyed using this one! First, it's easy to use with a no-mess application type! Just roll it under your eyes, and you're finished! It definitely helped relieve me of some of the dark-circle under my eyes! Highly recommend it!
Eduarda F.
Castelo Braco
É bem prático, devido ao seu tamanho e forma de aplicar bem simples. Este SkinAtive tem o formato de uma caneta, com uma ''bolinha'' de metal na ponta que apesar de dispensar a dose certa do produto, dá a sensação de refrescar a pele de forma a desinchar os papos. A cor e a textura em si adapta-se muito bem à pele, disfarçando muito bem a olheira.
chardonnay b.
it's definitely worked wonders for my face! i bought it at nordstrom. worked wonders. my dark circles faded within a week! definitely would recommend. a definite purchase again. no need for imporvement!
Kristen A.
You can see a visible difference 10 - 15 minutes after application. It's pretty effective but doesn't do much if you have really dark bags. It's easy to apply and is a pretty inexpensive product so it's worth what you paid for. Would buy again.
Emma N.
My skin feels better and I look more awake thanks to the tint, but I haven't noticed any long term results or significant changes to my dark circles over time. I haven't experienced any reactions to the formula (redness, pimples, etc), but it does sting my eyes a bit sometimes when I first roll it underneath my eyes (almost like there is some sort of vapour that stings my eyes for a second.)
Fraan A.
Es buenisima, su textura es lo que mas me encanto ! La recomiendo mil veces, ya que por ser de test blanca siempre aparecen problemas de manchas u oscuridad alrededor de los ojos, esta crema me ayudo bastante para deshacerme de las manchas.
Varshu B.
I was a little skeptical about this product as I have tried many eye creams and wasn't sure whether Garnier would work. However, I am pleased with the results. This is a great product and after 2-3 weeks you start to notice the difference under your eyes. They become more brighter and lift up your face. It also makes you look fresh and is a great product that is now part of my skin care routine
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.