BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Vanessa K.
This roll on product was very watery and felt light which is always a good. No harsh smell but after using this for 2 weeks i didn’t really notice a difference. I don’t recommend using make up over it as when I applied concealer lightly it felt like I had small clumps and didn’t look great. Not sure I would try this particular product again.
Sinead O.
Hawley, Dartford
This product is an alright under eye product. I wouldn't really say it covers dark circle under the eye completely but covers them slightly. It's a gentle product which I brought from boots for I think about £5. I don't think I would purchase again as I have a few other that work better.
Catherine T.
Burlington , WY
I have been using this as a concealer and eye roller for years and I love it. Cool roller ball soothes the eye skin and the pigmented lotion covers the dark circles without heavy coverage and creasing. Only negative is it is very light toned for very fair skin it will work well only
Urvashi S.
I think this product worked really well for my skin as it blended in properly and didn't gave me any crease line even after a full day which is big plus.
As i don't have much dark circles so I don't know whether it cures them or not but it definitely brightens the area under my eye.
ellen s.
This is the best under eye product out there. I always suffer with dark circles no matter how much sleep i get or how much water i drink. I use this in my morning routine and in my night time routine if it's been a long day. So easy and smooth to put on.
Lily W.
birmingham, West Midlands
Me and my other half use this product regularly and for him, it certainly works! The application roll on is really easy to use. I wouldn't say it was a miracle worker and it doesn't completely remove dark circles but it does brighten under your eyes and make you look more awake!
Amber M.
preston
I felt it did moisturise my under eye really well and left me feeling fresh but didn't really brighten them.
Slightly disapointed but overall it left my under eyes in a better condition so I was pleased.
I tend to have really sensitive skin but nothing irritated or bothered me.
Illiana S.
Semenyih
I love this product so much because it does the job of get rid of my dark circles. Yes it is, I'm glad that i found this product. It really is effective and the packaging is also nice and easy to put in your bag so you don't have to worry about it. For, it's perfect.
Meaghan P.
Barrie, ON
I use this almost every day under my eyes and it's lovely. Soothes and covers circles under eyes and blends great with my foundation without losing coverage. Bought at shoppers and it was well priced.
Jess J.
Didn’t use it for long enough for it to have an effect. The packaging is fine, nothing special. Leaves eyes quite wet, whereas I was looking for something with a more matte effect. Bought in my local supermarket. Wouldn’t recommend as didn’t use long enough to see an effect
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?