BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Simona C.
ottawa, ON
This can be applied in morning even at bed time.my friends say i look brighter happier.very good price guys.so gentle at doing its job.try it I'm impressed. Nice packaging not bad at all.fun to use.maybe add a fun scent collection. Nice feel when applying too.
Andrea E.
I love the garnish skin active eye roller cream, when using this product I noticed my dark circles seemed less prominent. During the time of using this product, I applied it first thing in the morning after cleansing my skin and the same in the evening. My under eyes also felt extremely hydrated. I would recommend this product to anyone who feels they have dark circles or puffiness as it definitely helps to combat this.
Oh Ą.
I just love this product. I have very dark circles. Although I have smooth skin my dark circles are my main concern. I was looking for a product that only gets rid of dark circles but not wrinkles because I don't have wrinkles. I would differently buy again.
Alexandra S.
Lisboa
Sinceramente, o produto como que resultou, no entanto muito pouco. Posso ter sido eu que desistiu dele muito cedo, ou até mesmo posso ser uma das pessoas em que o produto deixa um efeito pouco notório...
No entanto pouco ou nada se notou do efeito final.
Alessandra D.
I have pretty stressful days at work and recently I felt the need to use something that helps with the appearance of my eyes and the dark circles. I didn't use to have these before so I didn't want to throw to much money on an expensive product I didn't know. This is really good for its price! It really helps my eyes feeling and looking less tired and my dark circles don't show under my make up anymore! Win!
Cecilia C.
Sjöbo SE
Realy good prudukt that helps whit the dark circles under your eys. It leves a nice moisterising felling. It have a verry nice smel and it is not over povering. I realy liked it and i will probubly by it more in the futer just becuse it was so good.
Lucie H.
I use this product every day for under my eyes and it makes them look much fresher I've always had a problem with dark circles and now I have less of a problem it helps it would rejuvenate my under my skin and really brings out my eyes people aren't looking at my bags anymore they're looking at my big beautiful eyes.
Auie V.
Vancouver
I've tried this only once, since I don't use eye creams often. But I enjoyed using this one! First, it's easy to use with a no-mess application type! Just roll it under your eyes, and you're finished! It definitely helped relieve me of some of the dark-circle under my eyes! Highly recommend it!
Eduarda F.
Castelo Braco
É bem prático, devido ao seu tamanho e forma de aplicar bem simples. Este SkinAtive tem o formato de uma caneta, com uma ''bolinha'' de metal na ponta que apesar de dispensar a dose certa do produto, dá a sensação de refrescar a pele de forma a desinchar os papos. A cor e a textura em si adapta-se muito bem à pele, disfarçando muito bem a olheira.
chardonnay b.
it's definitely worked wonders for my face! i bought it at nordstrom. worked wonders. my dark circles faded within a week! definitely would recommend. a definite purchase again. no need for imporvement!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.