BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Mikee M.
This product is great, it really smoothens my undereye area. When i use it, it feels like i got really good sleep and i just love it! It's great for those college students like me that are so stressed out because of heavy paperworks.
Maggie C.
Sudbury
This product helps, but it's not a miracle cream. Expect to still have those dark circles. They are also a little over priced for the brand you are buying. I can get a high quality eye roller for the same price. I don't think I would purchase this again.
Kaylee J.
Morriston, Swansea
I wasn’t a fan of the tint as it came up as a weird colour on me, I didn’t really feel it did much. I know people use it as a concealer however it isn’t full coverage enough for me even if the colour suited me, I wouldn’t buy again. It is good for my sensitive skin and it does blend in well, but I wouldn’t purchase again.
Helena L.
León
Este producto me gusta mucho ya que te ayuda a sentirte fresca, si que tu piel se sienta arrugada o estirada ayuda a sentirte bien no sientes su piel estirada si no se siente súper relajarte y fresco es algo genial seguro lo compro de nuevo
Angie W.
Singapore
This did an okay job in concealing my dark under eye circles, and i didnt notice any long term effects in terms of hydration. The roller ball is nice and cooling on the undereyes but that didn't do anything significant. Would not buy again, but i would recommend this to someone who just enjoys a temporary quick fix with a sheer coverage
Libby J.
Gloucestershire
The product is good under makeup, I'm not sure if it radically reduced the greyness under my eyes but I would buy it again. It's good as a light concealer as the formula is slightly tinted. The packaging is nice, it comes in a small box and can be bought from most stores, I usually get mine from super drug.
SAIMA ☽.
dhaka
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller this product have helped me to get rid of some of my dark circles. It didn't completely cleared them.it has a nice packaging and quite gentle to the skin. I would recommend this for at least one try so that you can see the difference.
Vedanti B.
Mumbai
This product was bought by me in the hopes for having my dark circles to be vanished but I had nothing of that result in exchange the skin around my eyes where much firmer than usual , I would not recommend it since it could react with your skin jus like it did with mine and show different results
Sahana D.
Delhi
I was looking for a night cream but it can only be used as a concealer. And as a concealer it is effective as it definitely lightens them . It works like wonder. And it also takes away the puffiness too. A bit pricey. Overall, it is an Okay product. I don't think I would recommend it to any friend.
Hiam M.
Dubai
I bought this product 4 years ago I think or less it was new not expensive I think it was 20 dirham or less I'm not sure and I bought it from the mall next to me called safer mall and I didn't like it, it didn't work for me but it might work with other people because it did great to my sister .
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?