BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Nermeen W.
Cairo
This product of Garnier used for 8 months did not feel the difference in the color of black circles around my eyes, but it gives a good moisturizing i used before putting the concealer 💔
Viena L.
You can see the result in 1 week, the eye area is smoother, brighter-looking and more radiant. It definitely helps in making your eyes look more awake.
luca w.
rondeklipweg
this product really brighten up your eyes as it said it does. i did buy this product at my local drugstore. It was the first time i used it, an i really liked it.
Priyanka K.
Bangalore
Sadly this product didn't work for me, I was really hoping that it would! I'd rather try something else out in the market! I bought it once and was not impressed
Anna R.
So I bought this product a few years ago and didn't really love it. I have extremely dark circles so it initially never gave me enough coverage, that was until I figured out the perfect way to apply it . I use my foundation first and then I apply one layer under my eye of this concealer and let it dry for about one minute, then I apply a second layer and again let it dry for about one minute, then I blend out with a beauty blender. I get used to it so it is now my go to concealer!
Laura T.
Sabadell, Barcelona
This product didn't work wonders on my dark circles, but the concealer consistency, along with the cool feel of it, left my undereye area feeling refreshed and nicely covered. The coverage is definitely not full, but I would purchase again based solely on how my sensitive undereye skin felt!
Melissa S.
oromocto, NB
I enjoy this product, but it is not a staple. It's nice but as fair as actually coverage I don't find it measures up. It is easier for me to just use a separate cream and concealer to treat and cover my dark circles then to layer ft his roller product. If you have mild dark circles this would be great for you but anyone with real troublesome discoloration in the under eye area this is not going to cover them.
Kekeli G.
London, UK
I got the wrong colour in this but the formula seemed ok! It is very liquid-y but dries down without looking crackly. I do not have awful dark circles but I could tell the coverage was on the sheerer side. It reminds me of the UD Naked Concealer but with weaker coverage. I really like the roller applicator, it's cooling and soothing.
Gina B.
It was a decent product it covered up my dark circles decently and brightened but didn't help with the puffiness and also I have super prominent dark circles but am young and it didn't offer enough coverage but I don't want to use anti wrinkle or puff cream eye products I have no purpose for them so I need something with more coverage
Gigi C.
Calgary, AB
It does a good job of masking eye circles conaidering its price point compared with high end cosmetic brands! However I have used it for more than a year and it did nothing to actually minimize the look of dark circles with time so to me it was more like a cosmetic product with no skincare benefits.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.