BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Nabila F.
I started using garnier eyecare two months back. I then realised that it just hides the dark circles temporarily. It doesnt reduce the dark circles. It almost acts as a concealer.
Niyara M.
Hockessin
I'm not really excited about this product. It does its work, but not enough. I've used this eye roller quiet often. And first time applying it I was really impressed how good it was. But after 2 months skin under my eyes became dry and I even had tiny little wrinkles in the outer corners of my eyes. In my age, people don't usually have wrinkles.Also, dark circles started to become even darker which is insane. Sooner this product couldn't handle mine under eye dark circles. I don't recommend it. Of course, you may use it a few times. But everyday usage will probably cause some problems with your skin.
Deanna W.
London, ON
I have used this product for several years now. Although I honestly don't feel that in the long run it really helps diminish the look of dark circles (tricky for dark circles accompanying student life exhaustion), it does give a nice base for adding additional concealer and foundation.

My favourite part of this product is the feel of the added caffeine under my eyes in the morning. Even if it doesn't fully cover my dark circles, it does a nice job of waking me up in the mornings and leaving me feeling much more energized pretty instantly!
Theresa L.
Brookfield
It works for under eye circles and under eye hydration. Well priced and conveniently packaged. Easy to find in my local stores. When the tube seems empty i cut it open and use it for another week.
Meriana I.
Edmonton, AB
I have been looking for some help with my dark circles. I think I've actually found a product that I like! It's not over expensive and I just grabbed it at Wal mart, where prices are pretty fair for the most part. I have to say that I've only just started using this product and within the first application I can tell there is a difference! My eyes look brighter and the puffiness is slowly becoming less and less! I store this product in the fridge as the box suggested and I think it totally makes a difference! I'm excited to see the results in 2 week!
Sabrina R.
Leipzig
As a person who stuggles with dark circles since years, I am always looking for a new and better solution. This product is my ''Go To'' whenever I don't want to put on heavy make up. The formular is very light yet I'd say it has medium coverage. At first the color appears to be slightly orange, but thats really helpful for colorcorrecting the under eye area and as soon as you blend it in to your skin/foundation you won't notice the tint of orange. My favorite part is the rollerball. It's cooling effect helps with puffiness and just feels so nice and refreshing.  I would definitely recommend this to you if you want to go for a more natural look but still don't want to look tired.
Ngadinah 💞.
Kulon Progo
I have dark circles and some baggage under my eyes. This has caffeine and vitamin C, which are said in some circles to improve the undereye area's appearance, which appeals to me, for obvious reasons. Paired with the little metal roller ball, application feels cool for a second, which I hope helps reduce puffiness a tiny bit. If nothing else, it feels nice. I also was pulled in by the sheer tint. The light/medium works well on my light skin, at least in the undereye area. If this was a concealer for my forehead or something, it wouldn't work so well, but for an area that needs a blast of brightness, it's right on.
Rawan I.
giza, n
 I was searching for a product with a rollerball that would help decrease puffiness and when I received it, I was surprised to see it is tinted a neutral skin color. I tried it and discovered I can apply my normal eye moisturizer, let it absorb, then use the SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller as the next step, because it acts as a foundation for my eye makeup and concealer. The neutral color covers undereye circles and also looks great on my lid as a base. Eye makeup applies great over it, lasts forever, and so does my concealer. I'm not having to use a lot of undereye concealer anymore! GENIUS!
Sonia K.
Richmond hill, ON
I got this eye roller in hopes to help with my dark circles . I find that it helped a little bit but not alot . It would also look cakey and crease fast . Though it did help with reducing the puffiness thanks to the cold roller function . I also find that it would be hard to get some product out since it was a tube you couldn't squeeze rather you shake and it comes. You can find at walmart at round 7ish dollars
Walaa h.
Garnier Eye Roll-On is another Garnier product that I am totally in love with. Since I was a night owl during my school days I used stay awake the whole night during exams and eventually that resulted in dark circles. Though I didn’t mind it for a very long period of time, lately I realized that was a big problem and it was very obvious in my face as well. So I just picked this product randomly to try it out. I have this with me for a year and I am very much satisfied with its effect on my dark circles.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?