BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Katerina S.
Blansko
Its cheap and that's pretty much all this is. I can't tell any difference apart from the cooling effect when it goes on. Perhaps others may have a better experience, but I can't help but think the reviews are slightly skewed. It's really just a cover-up, not a treatment. An ice-pak would have more lasting effect.
lola A.
abu dhabi
I bought one with a sheer tint to it (which said it was for all skin types) I'm to the medium side and i have natural dark circles around my eyes so it looked a bit ashy on me , like i was wearing the wrong shade of concealer. It is very light , i didn't feel anything was on my eyes and it does blend well and brightens a bit , but isn't for all skin types (or most actually) .. ..
Alex L.
This product is excellent at brightening up the eye area and minimising dark circles. I noticed a huge difference after using this product! I would highly recommend.
Kateryna M.
Dubai
Very light texture. A bit sticky immediately after the applying, but dries up very quickly. I can't say I saw much difference at all. It's very affordable, but doesn't do what it promises
Gila G.
Instantly roll away dark circles. Caffeine Gel + Rollerball energizes and stimulates microcirculation. Lemon Essence brightens. Tinted mineral pigments instantly corrects dark circles. Over time, lack of sleep and daily fatigue make eyes look tired. Microcirculation slows and the delicate skin around the eyes becomes thinner and more translucent. Dark circles and shadows appear.
Nermeen W.
Cairo
This product of Garnier used for 8 months did not feel the difference in the color of black circles around my eyes, but it gives a good moisturizing i used before putting the concealer 💔
Viena L.
You can see the result in 1 week, the eye area is smoother, brighter-looking and more radiant. It definitely helps in making your eyes look more awake.
luca w.
rondeklipweg
this product really brighten up your eyes as it said it does. i did buy this product at my local drugstore. It was the first time i used it, an i really liked it.
Priyanka K.
Bangalore
Sadly this product didn't work for me, I was really hoping that it would! I'd rather try something else out in the market! I bought it once and was not impressed
Anna R.
So I bought this product a few years ago and didn't really love it. I have extremely dark circles so it initially never gave me enough coverage, that was until I figured out the perfect way to apply it . I use my foundation first and then I apply one layer under my eye of this concealer and let it dry for about one minute, then I apply a second layer and again let it dry for about one minute, then I blend out with a beauty blender. I get used to it so it is now my go to concealer!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.