BY GARNIER #65 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the ...1 Answers
Brianna D.
Love this product! Have years this for many years and consider it an essential! The only downside is that it is very hard for me to find an exact match to my skin tone however this is very effective to cover my dark circles and blemishes.
Miros M.
Guadalajara
This is a good one, i bought it on Walmart and it’s nos expensive, it works right and and feel so fresh and at the and minimize de dark circles and it perfect to look an amazing make up and look fresh
Alicia F.
Mississauga
The roller feels really cold under the eyes and reliefs puffiness a lot. I don’t know if the liquid inside helped much because I didn’t use it consistently. I would still buy it just for the roller.
Sophie G.
Suffolk , Haverhill
I found this product to be a great help with the dark circles under my eyes making me appear replenished and healthy. Due to the circles becoming less noticeable the more I used this product.
Duaa A.
Good product and easy to use and safe on the eye and does not cause any kind of allergies and also high quality and also very good because it consists of natural materials harmless to skin
Esraa F.
Cairo
I bought it based on a blogger's post. I had my hopes up but I was really disappointed. it didn't work at all. Maybe my dark circles are too bad :D but I don't think I'd purchase it again.
Hind E.
Nottingham
Not bad as a product also because it is slightly colored and can conceal dark circles. The only problem is that it won’t make you get rid of dark circles because those are hard to die
Lauren K.
Gloucester
When a product claims to help dark circles you would expect to see some sort of results after using a whole tube. Doesn’t seem to do anything apart from make my makeup slide off. Not worth the money in my opinion.
paula b.
This product is good to help brighten your dark circles, it’s easy and fun to apply. If you want to make your eyes look better, you should use it, although there are better ones.
Linda B.
I found it amazing! The formula it’s perfect and it’s also cheap! I brought it at the drugstore and I love the packaging, it’s small so you can bring it wherever you want without waste space in your bag!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.