BY GARNIER #60 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Buy on ULTA*
aljane 🦄.
Abudhabi, Abu dhabi
I used this eye roll on before and the ease of usage is superb. Like in 1 swipe you can have the right amount of product under your eye. Effectivity wise, I've noticed it lightens up the under eye but you need to use it long term so be really religious in using it. You can use it morning and evening for maximum effect. However, personally, I think I need a stronger one since I have bad dark circles because I stay up so late nowadays. But what I like about this is that it's not sticky and absorbs easily on the skin.
Lianne F.
Tried this because it was affordable. Wasn’t the best idea. Because it has the colour already I thought it was save time in the morning with my concealer but did it, nah. It was rather disappointing the colour was vague and didn’t do much. As for the actual eye cream itself just made my eyes feel hot and not actually brighten or improve my dark circles. Overall unless you haven’t got enough money to invest into a nicer eye cream try this but you’ll regret it.
TJ T.
christchurch
I apply this product on a clean face morning and at night. I lightens my dark under eye once applied really well. This is my first time using the product and was recommended this by my mother. Its good value and not to pricey with a nice and professional packaging. I would defiantly  recommend this to others.
sonal A.
Mumbai
Used entire product without skipping... no change in the appearance of my dark circle. The only thing I like about it is the packaging .. applicator, as its very easy to use. Initially I used to like garnier products but don't know off lately they must have change the formula or something.. very upset 😞
sara b.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product and all product of garnier, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.  my name is sara  and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views i have 500 followers in my instagram and i hope to have this
Nora E.
Cairo
This concealer/dark cirlce treatment works best for me since it has a yellowish undertone and my dark circles are on the purple side, and that works best to conceal and cancel out any purple/reddish tones. It use it every single day and you dont even have to set it with a powder since it doesnt crease or transfer. I have also noticed that it made my dark circles a little better. I would definitely re-purchase this product.
Khaàdiîja E.
This is very light coverage under eye concealer although it initially brightened my eye area it barely lasted after a mere few hours this product just disappears and leaves a nasty residue. The application was kind of nice because of the metal ball despite the design being kind of tacky.
Anna A.
Marikina
This product is really nice to use under your eye since it has a cooling effect which i loved. It's very affordable and very compact and handy. I love how easy it is to apply since it's a roll-on product. I've used up probably around 3 bottles of this and I dont know why i havent repurchased this again but now that I remembered how much I liked this product, I would repurchase it again!
Makeup D.
This product is good if you are new to make up. It is fairly good value for money. I’ve only ever bought one of these and I only use it sometimes. It pretty much met my expectations however I don’t think I would buy it again.
Beth-Ellen D.
Coventry, Coventry
My favourite ganier product I have literally been using for 5+ years. Glides onto the skin and instantly makes you feel more awake and alert. The roller ball applicator means that the distribution onto the skin is even and product lasts because of this. Smells great too. In the summer I keep mine in the fridge and makes it even more refreshing. Please don't ever discontinue!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.