BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Kornelia D.
Weymouth, Weymouth
I've been using it a while aho, but I remember I didn't like it too much. It wasn't bad, but since the shadows under my eyes are quite dark, this product was too light and didn't really help...
Elisabeth A.
Guelph, ON
It was ok. Didn't really cover my under-eye bags and didn't match my skin tone - even though i've bought other products from the same brand in the same shad! I think I like other brands better.
Riley L.
Rothesay , NB
Does nothing for undereye circles other than the sheer color it emits. The color isn't enough to actually mask anything more than a slightly dark (but not really) circle and most will also need concealer. Would not recommend.
Terin M.
My go-to concealer! I purchased this when I got the BB Cream for combo to oily skin and I LOVE this eye roller. I don't personally struggle with dark circles so I can't say how well this helps with that, but I use this as my under-eye concealer year round and love it! I apply this in a triangle shape under my eyes and then blend it out with a damp beauty sponge towards my temples and over eye lids. Using this with the Garnier BB Cream I feel like they're just the ultimate match for flawless natural makeup. Even if I'm not using the BB I still use this as my concealer. I sometimes apply another concealer over top, but this is always my first step and go to! :-) I bought my first 1 about 2 years ago and just recently had to repurchase (I don't do my makeup daily) but I feel like you get a good amount of product.
Lauren T.
Southam, Warwickshire
Liked the feel of the rollerblading under my eyes as it helped me wake up in the morning, however I didn't notice any real difference. Was a nice product but I don't think I would repurchase
Jelke V.
Helps very good!! I loved it so much the package is like yeah! It's not dissepointing i have light circles and they are all gone with this! Very gentle and i wear this every day! Good job maybe more coverage would me awsome
Katherine H.
Hempstead, Hempstead
I bought this in the summer along with the Miracle BB Cream. I wanted something light for my summer make up as I don't like wearing tons of concealer when it's hot.

First impressions are that it's very cooling to apply, which I really liked. It has a roller ball top that dispenses just the right amount of product. I found the product to be quite thin and was dabbed in didn't really cover my dark circles at all. I didn't notice any substantial improvement in my eye area after a few weeks use either.

Overall I think this is a good budget buy if your lucky enough to not suffer with bags or dark circles and are just looking for a light cooling eye product.
Kelly D.
It really works! Reduced the look of my dark circles wishing 2 weeks I look brighter and more awake.

Smooth application and feels like velvet on the skin.

Easy to use and very lightweight
Valeriia Z.
Irkutsk
Dark bags under the eyes of the killer of beauty of any girl. And this roller is beautiful in use saves from such minor troubles. Very much I like it or him I use every day because he very good. I advise everyone familiar. everyone is happy.
Sena K.
The rollerball applicator depuffs the undereyes. I've been using it for years. It's a great corrector for dark circles. It does brighten the underye. It can sometimes burn the skin around my eyes is my eczama is bad. Definiteley needs to be more gentle.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.