BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
gayathri a.
I have dark circles and puffiness under my eyes...this product is ok for visible baggage under eyes but not for dark circles...I m using this for about 2 weeks nw and need to wait for some more weeks for visible result I believe...
Abigail E.
Swansea
Fantastic product. Perfect to cover dark circles. Easy to use product in excellent packaging. Performed better on my face than expected. Purchased in boots. Would definitely use again.
Zara B.
Ajman, Al Jurf
I have used this product and this product was not that great and not that bad, I used it every morning before leaving for work, it worked but not that much and I am not much impressed, they should really improve this product 😊
Paige B.
Oldham, Oldham
The product is quite expensive for how much of it you actually get, sometimes when applying no product comes out or too much can come out. It left the area of skin feeling more sensitive and I didn't see any real improvement.
Aisha A.
I’m using the product for last few months and it is quite effective, and really easy to apply. Just remove the cap and roll on under the eyes for fresh looking eyes. I bought it from a local drugstore. Really pocket friendly.
Laura S.
Uxbridge
I loved this product! It was my first time using it and I could definitely say I’ll be buying again. I loved how effective it was, it got rid of my dark circles under my eyes! And to top it off it feels so good to put it on.
Andra B.
I had really big dark circles and I feel like this product really helped me a lot. I now feel great and my skin looks amazing, it looks like it was nothing there. It worked for me so I totally recommend this to you. Kisses
Brightened under my eyes after only a few days and also moisturized the dry skin that was there. Fit my expectations and I would definitely recommend this product, however it would be better if it was slightly cheaper.
Rana M.
helwan, Cairo
This product helps you so much if you are suffering from black circles under eyes .. I applied it twice a day one in the morning and one on the evening.. it helps me reduce the tired marks and the black under my eyes
ester c.
i thought this would work but i was wrong. the price is very affordable but the product doesn’t work as well as expected and it leaves your under eye sticky, not recommended, there are many products better than this
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?