Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Lauren D.
Lauren D.

I love this dark circle eye-roller. It covered up my dark circles but also since it has a metal ball tip it made the puffiness under my eyes go away as well. It is nice and light so it doesn't look cakey. It also doesn't crease which is very important for under the eyes.
amarinder b.
amarinder b.

Love this concealer. i use it to touch up through the day and carry it with me when i travel. I've bought it twice already. You can buy it at CVS or any other Drug store. I also like that it has eye cream. lots of concealers make your eye are dry and it's not very heavy.
Sandra L.
Sandra L.

I like the ease of application, It goes right where I need it to cover the dark circle under my eyes and moisturizes as well. It applies just the right amount every time and the tube lasts for a good amount of time even with daily use. I recommend to others all the time
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.

This product i live by! I always had dark circles until i have used this product. This is such a light weight and smooth and it really eliminates my dark circles! I totally recommend this to any woman who are sleep deprived or maybe a new mom that dosent get much sleep.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Brooklyn, Ny

I love this product!! I use it as a concealer under my makeup. I like that it doesn't crease under my eyes and it last for a pretty good time before having to reapply. I like it doesn't have a drying effect. Also it has caffeine so it will help with the tiredness look.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.

This is one of the best drugstore skincare products I have ever used. It is so comparable to the luxury brands for a fraction of the price. I usually pick this up from Walgreens. I love how cooling the roller ball is, and it is very soothing. I would totally buy again.
Marianne J.
Marianne J.
Lindon, UT

This product is not what I wanted it to be. I was hoping that it would give more coverage. Maybe after several months it would help cover dark circles, but I didn't notice anything different after a few weeks. It does have a nice cooling feel but I would not buy again.
Jaclin H.
Jaclin H.
Tega Cay, SC

I have yet to experience this products magic dark circle skills but I love how it feels under my eyes! I ALWAYS have tired eyes. I pop this in the fridge and put it on in the morning, and boy does it feel good! I can't wait to see how it is working in a few weeks time!
I barely ever sleep because I have insomnia. Therefor wi always have these dark circles under my eyes and makeup won't hide it. I used this product for a while and you can't even tell I don't sleep at night. It's amazing and I would recommend this product to anybody !
Such a good product!
I've been using it for the last 6 months and you can already tell a big diference.
My skin is very sensitive so i have big eye bags and this product really helped me and now you can barelly see my eye bags!
You will not regret buying this product!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.