BY GARNIER #55 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Becca A.
Arlington, TX
I enjoy using this on days where I don't wear make up because I struggle with bad dark circles. It's gentle, light, refreshing, and fast to apply. The pricy can be a little high but it's good to have. Not sure I can say it gradually gets rid of dark circles but again I only use it on days I don't want to do my make up. Definitely think it's a product worth trying though!
Cristine C.
Las Vegas, NV
I don't have any puffiness, so I can't speak to how well it works for that, but I do have some seriously dark circles. This doesn't get rid of them completely, but it does color correct them enough that I can put on a concealer that matches my skin tone and have my dark circles mostly disappear. I don't think there's actually a product in existence that will completely hide my super dark circles (I'm lucky enough to have both red/purple and blue tones), so I think this is about as good as it will get for me. It's a very thin liquid that blends easily, which means you'll never have to worry about it being cakey, but it definitely does need to be set with powder or layered under a concealer that's not going to budge (which is what I do) because the product dries, but never really sets. Because this has so much orange in it to correct the blue tone, I can't wear this alone. I'm super pale, though, so if you have more of a tan to dark skin tone, you might be able to wear it with just a light dusting of translucent or skin-toned powder. (I used to be able to, but I seem to have gotten even paler over the last year.) The only thing I don't like about this product is that you can't tell when you're running out. I've actually had mine for a couple of years now, and when I shake it, it sounds like there's still plenty of product in there, but I'm just waiting for the day I run out...after having done one eye, of course, because that's how these things work for me.

The bottom line: This is one of my "can't live without it" products. If I don't wear this stuff people ask me "are you ok? are you sick? have you been sleeping?" to which I reply: "No, that's just my face."
Vanessa M.
San Antonio, TX
This made my skin feel very soft and smooth it was really gentle on my sensitive skin. The packaging felt lux and it got the job done! I have gone through 1 roller of this and need to buy more. I think it is a great price and it actually works! I love putting this in the fridge and when I go down to get my coffee first thing I'll take this and rub it under my eye
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I liked this product much more than the original. The tint was great although it was a little too bright for my skin tone. This is a gentle formula and the roller felt cool against my skin, almost like a little massager. It might be good to use during a facial.
Candace J.
Diamondhead , MS
This stuff is amazing. Worn with foundation or alone it blends easily and covers my darkest circles. It is my go to concealer for under my eyes. I have DARK circles due to hereditary hyper pigmentation. With this and a powder that matches my skin tone they are almost completely gone. Ice tried other higher priced concealers and have not had one perform like this.
Kathleen M.
Yes, it works like a concealer, but personally I like the roller-ball component of it. I like it because I don't always wear concealer or foundation so many mornings this is the only make up I apply. It's an easy application. People always used to ask me if I was tired because I had dark circles under my eyes, but I have recently received compliments on my skin.
Cassidy T.
Jeannette, PA
This eye roller keeps me looking bright-eyed all day. i love how it gets rid of my dark circles due to my lack of sleep from busy schedules. it definately works! I bought this online. I will definately buy again and totally recommend to anyone who has eye trouble.
Stina D.
Whitby
I love this product by Garnier! It not only functions as a light-medium coverage concealer but it also makes your skin feel healthy and glowy. It is one of my favorite products. I always have this in my purse for retouching and concealing any blemishes. This product can be found at all Walmarts in their skincare aisle. I highly recommend! I love this product.
Farah M.
Irvine, CA
My fav every day eye roller . Super easy to use, feels light and doesn't crease if blended right. So much better than Maybellines new concealer eye roller that creases like crazy no matter how much you blend and try to set it with make up setting powder. I've always used this one but when I heard about the latter, I quickly bought one and was so bummed and realised the garnier one is the best eye roller tfor every day use (drugstore ) ever!!
Julia V.
Apache Jct, AZ
This stuff is the bomb. I bought it at target. I have semi dark circles under my eyes. It adds the perfect amount of lightness under my eyes to brighten them up. When I bought it I didn't expect much, but boy I was wrong! Depending on how dark my circles are, sometimes this is the only thing I need to put on under it! I definitely would recommend it to others.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.