Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Macclenny, FL
I love the Garnier Nutritioniste skin renew anti dark circle eye roller. I have and will continue to purchase it, it's affordable and never disappoints me I usually purchase mine at walmart. I love it and will purchase it again and again it's a favorite!
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
Austin, TX
I have been working crazy hours lately, so my under eye circles are getting darker. I was hoping this would help, but honestly concealer is the only thing that has really helped. I don' think this product really did anything to help my under eye circles.
Katharyn G.
Katharyn G.
North Las Vegas, NV
Gosh! I love this product! It had helped so so so much with my dark under eyes. And its very comfortable to put on, its totally worth it! Id buy again and again. But it lasts such a long time. Its so gentle on your skin! Ahh, how amazing is this product.
Zenmaster169  .
Zenmaster169 .
Easy to use. and really works. Soothed my eyes and is relaxing to use. I noticed a significant decrease in my dark circles. I kept mine in the refrigerator for an added extra. The applicator is designed to fit your hand well and is easy to hold and use.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Auburn, AL
Fantastic product that really helped me feel and looked refreshed in the morning before makeup and after I took my makeup off at night.
I would definitely recommend using the product to anyone who struggles with dark circles even after plenty of sleep.
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Gulfport, MS
Dark circles are in my family so it is really hard to take care of them without makeup but I also really love them at the same time. I use this every week after I do my facial mask and it has I have seen some results definitely want to see more though.
Jen C.
Jen C.
I wasn't expecting this product to have a tiny to it. I was under the impression that this product would just roll on a clear formula, and it wasn't. It pretty much looked like concealer. On a side note, IT CREASED SUPER BAD AND MADE ME LOOK EVEN OLDER
Sabila S.
Sabila S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using the dark circle roller, it feels great around the eye area, very cooling and relaxing. The gel gets easily absorbed in the skin, I have not noticed a big change in my dark circles but because it feels so good on the skin I like using it .
Julia W.
Julia W.
Sunrise, FL
I have two kids so sometimes I don't get as much sleep as I would like lol this cream does a great job of banishing all trace of my dark circles to make me look refreshed and awake even on my most tired days even I'm rushing without wearing any makeup
Taylor V.
Taylor V.
Absolutely love this product, I have used it for years! It works perfectly at covering dark circles! I have had my most recent tube for like 6 months and I use it every day! I do recommend setting it with a loose powder to make sure it doesn't crease!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??