BY GARNIER #81 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the ...1 Answers
Taylor J.
Halifax , NS
I got a good deal on this product so I gave it a try. It’s easy to apply and I like that I can just use it with a tinted moisturizer and be out the door in the morning. It’s not as hydrating as I like because I have dry skin but it’s gives a good coverage for dark circles.
Gehad A.
Riyadh , Allnuzha district
It takes a long time till its effect appears...i like the roll on idea it doesn’t make wrinkles plus its so easy ... it makes my eyes looks fresh .Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Puff Eye Roller
NöRä S.
Riyadh, Riyadh
Low price good product the roll on is nice for eyes they have to types of the eyes roll on i use the one with lemon i bought it from carrefour from long time.. good product and good price for the low casti may think about buying it again but in the long time not now
Nathalie D.
Pembroke , ON
Ok I have always like this product because I like to use this before bed and after and especially a night after having a few drinks or maybe you didn't get much shut eye but I notice an improvement usually within 15 mins of applications so yes I like this product i will continue to purchase.
Liz M.
Winnipeg
This wasn’t very effective at all..I got several of these and I wasn’t very happy with them. I was a first time user, I just handed the rest of these off to a friend. The packaging is nice and it feels great in your hand but I didn’t like the product itself enough.
Emily G.
This product is very orange and didn’t cover up anything for me if I put it under my foundation or over you could see how orange it was as this is darker than my foundation. It didn’t my hide dark circles as it says that’s what it’s meant to do, this product was a waste of money and I wouldn’t recommend.
Syahirah H.
This is a great product if you want to feel more awake in the morning, especially if you hadn’t had a good night’s rest. Its cooling effect helps reduce any puffiness under your eyes - although I do not see an immediate brightening effect, I think that with constant use you will see reduced eyebags.
Hadee A.
Woodbridge , ON
I love this eye cream it treats the puffiness and darkness under my eyes. The best part is the coverage it has and it dose not feel cakey or heavy it’s super light. I love to just wear it in its own with out makeup on days when I’m just running around.
Opal W.
Fredericton
Ok so this stuff is magic. One swipe and a little finger blending is all it takes to make dark circles disappear. It was my first time using a product like this and I was highly impressed. The light/fair colour is also a perfect match for my skin tone.
Innah patricia M.
Davao city
Pros:
It comes in a compact and slim tube, and the contents won't spill so it's safe to bring it everywhere you go.
It contains caffeine that stimulates micro-circulation underneath the skin, and I believe that this also helps in depuffing eye bags. (Caffeine is also used to temporarily decrease the appearance of cellulite.)This product is fragrance-free, but I still detect a hint of that fresh, lemony signature scent of Garnier's Light range. (I actually like the scent so it's a pro for me.)This product is tested by dermatologists and opthalmologists.This product has a metal ball applicator that is used to massage the eye contour. The metal ball is cool to touch even if you just leave it in room temperature, so it has this energizing and depuffing effect on the eye bags. Upon application, I feel an immediate but slight lifting effect on my eye area! On some days, I like leaving this in the fridge to give my eye area an extra cool treat. This product provides instant relief to my hot, tired eyes. The cool rollerball applicator just feels so good!

Cons:
The applicator can be hard to control, and during the times that too much product is dispensed, you'd have to use your ring finger to spread the product along your eye contour area for it to be absorbed.The product comes in liquid form, and it could take a few minutes for it to be totally absorbed into the skin.While it makes my eyes look less puffy, I haven't really noticed a reduction of my dark circles.It's not moisturizing. If you have other eye area concerns like fine lines, skip this one.
Price: P199.00/15ml. [2$]
Would I repurchase? No, but I might try the tinted version of this.
Available at leading department stores nationwide.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.