BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Marina M.
This product is ideal for people with tendency to have the "tired eye" look, because it gives you freshness, however if your dark circles are really noticeable it doesn't cover them completely. It is okay for the price it has and I would recommend trying it!
Bianca H.
Capetown
This product is great If you suffer from dark circles around your eyes like I do. This is product is very effective as it lightens the circles around your eyes so you won’t have to use as much concealer and foundation.
Alice B.
southampton
This works so well to reduce underwhelming circles and it's so refreshing to use especially in the morning, it works so well if you also user be anti puff roll on, my only complaint would be that I hate the packaging
Pauline H.
I got this as a little present from my mom. I do like it, because it's very easy to use and you can take it everywhere you go. It gives a fresh feeling so even during holidays it won't disturb. I think it's a good product but it doesn't create miracles.
Kelty G.
Ayr
I purchased this product about a week and a half ago from my local boots, I haven't really had the chance to try it out properly, however it is really gentle on the skin, I have only used it four-five times but I see good potential in this eye cream!
Anne-Fleur v.
I've used it a few times, but i really like it. It's nice for covering your dark circles. Sometimes it's a little bit too light and makes my dark circles more visible. Overall it's a great product, but i don't think i would buy it again.
Ayesha K.
Islamabad
I used to use this roller. Its basically a metal ball which cools and soothens your under eye minimizing puffiness around your eyes but didn't really helped with my dark circles which was my main concern.
Jennifer G.
Glenrothes , Glenrothes
I have used this product for years and love it. I am very pale and the lightest colour suits me fine. I have very dark blue-toned circles under my eyes and find that this under my concealer works wonders.
Carly W.
Oshawa
Amazing! Brightens my under eye so quickly and easily, this product is a bit pricey but definitely worth it, I purchased mine at Walmart. It is very gentle and effective and I will be buying this again!
Melissa T.
Regina
Most days, I wear very little make-up, but I never leave the house without this under my eyes. I have dark circles under my eyes and very often they are puffy. This eye roller works miracles! It covers the dark circles and lasts all day. It takes 5-10 minutes for the puffiness to go down. I recommend this product to people all of the time.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.