BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Influenster M.
This is my all time favorite eye cream. It’s quite effective but takes time obviously. The packaging is very nice and easy to hold. It’s too gentle, not at all harsh on the skin or eyes. I would definitely buy it again. I recommend it to everyone who’s searching for an eye cream
Anjali G.
Agra
I was so dejected by the under eye because of their under performance. I am somebody who has power eyes witb puffiness around abd eyebags as heavy as tea bags. So dejection has to be there, but this roller is quite helpful not very good but performs really well as per its price. Its way cheaper then the bobbi brown and clinique and kiehls one but effectively good not best but good.
member-059ed
This product helps my puffy eyes turns fresh and the dark circle is getting faded after several days i applied it everynight . It really gentle on my skin plus the applicator of this product is good and easy ;just glide under my eye and done 🤗
Taylor J.
Halifax , WY
I got a good deal on this product so I gave it a try. It’s easy to apply and I like that I can just use it with a tinted moisturizer and be out the door in the morning. It’s not as hydrating as I like because I have dry skin but it’s gives a good coverage for dark circles.
Gehad A.
Riyadh, Nozha district
It takes a long time till its effect appears...i like the roll on idea it doesn’t make wrinkles plus its so easy ... it makes my eyes looks fresh .Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Puff Eye Roller
NöRä S.
Riyadh, Riyadh
Low price good product the roll on is nice for eyes they have to types of the eyes roll on i use the one with lemon i bought it from carrefour from long time.. good product and good price for the low casti may think about buying it again but in the long time not now
Nathalie D.
Pembroke , ON
Ok I have always like this product because I like to use this before bed and after and especially a night after having a few drinks or maybe you didn't get much shut eye but I notice an improvement usually within 15 mins of applications so yes I like this product i will continue to purchase.
Liz M.
Winnipeg
This wasn’t very effective at all..I got several of these and I wasn’t very happy with them. I was a first time user, I just handed the rest of these off to a friend. The packaging is nice and it feels great in your hand but I didn’t like the product itself enough.
Emily G.
This product is very orange and didn’t cover up anything for me if I put it under my foundation or over you could see how orange it was as this is darker than my foundation. It didn’t my hide dark circles as it says that’s what it’s meant to do, this product was a waste of money and I wouldn’t recommend.
Syahirah H.
This is a great product if you want to feel more awake in the morning, especially if you hadn’t had a good night’s rest. Its cooling effect helps reduce any puffiness under your eyes - although I do not see an immediate brightening effect, I think that with constant use you will see reduced eyebags.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?