BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Jasmin E.
Its a good product its not my favourite, its simple to apply just roll it gently on your under eyes, to notice a difference i had to use this product every day, when you use if everyday you notice your undereyes getting brighter and not as dark.
Sabrina C.
Wembley, Wembley
I love this product for when I wake up In the morning looking tired and don’t have a lot of time to get ready. I find that it helps to brighten up my eyes and makes me look more glowing and fresh for the day!
Jennifer M.
Dublin
I didn’t see much of an improvement, only slight but the product had a very nice consistency! I bought it at Boots and i would recommend it to others. I just feel like it didn’t work for me but it doesn’t mean it wont work for others
Liyaa A.
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller I use this as an everyday concealer. It wakes me up and is really cooling to the undereyes. It also makes my eyes look brighter with its slight tint.
👑Imiii👑 M.
31000
This product is effective for black halos Relieve them with maintenance . Is effective but with maintenance.i found it gentle for the eye area because it is sensitive.it’s not my first time i used 2 times and it Improved eye appearance
Tiffany W.
Markham , ON
This eye mask is very gentle to my eyes and it doesn’t hurt or cause skins and rashes. It works perfect to reduce dark circles and brightens! It also rehydrated the sensitive skins around my eyes. I highly recommend this.
Jasmin J.
Davao City
I love the product. Its claims are effective. It really does reduce my eyes' puffiness, plus it has a mint effect upon applying it that gives an additional relaxing and satisfying feeling. Its worth for the price because you can use it for a long time already. Also, its handy, you can easily carry it with you or just simply put it inside your pocket if you want.
Tasha A.
Kitchener
I.LOVE.THIS.PRODUCT. I have very dark and deep under eye circles and this works wonders for covering up and helping the darkness issue. It’s easily blended and it works well with all of the concealers, foundations and powders I’ve used with it.
I normally have very sensitive under eyes but this product doesn’t set that off whatsoever! I’m on my third one.
Jazmin Q.
Bell gardens , CA
I tied this product for the first time but I really did not see a lot of difference in my dark circles, it is a gente product but it didn’t really do anything for me. It was an average price about $15 the only reason I give it a 3 stars is because it does smell good and it did hydrate my undereyes leaving them small but my dark circles did not change
Armela C.
It’s my favorite eye product and it does its job perfectly. I bought it in my local supermarket and its very effective, I look young and there’s no sign of overwork in my eyes. A little expensive but worth its price
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?