BY GARNIER #65 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the ...1 Answers
jooji s.
Abha
Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Eye Roller i had it as a gift and i liked it, it had a medium effect to be honest but it was good , it was packed in a cute package, it had a suitable price it’s manageable, I would actually recommend others to give it a try..
Izzy C.
Bristol
Really great product! I work nights so often have big bags, a swipe of this and the darkness is noticeably reduced! Would definitely recommend to anyone with dark under-eye problems.
Also soaks in well compared to other brands.
Bhavna G.
The creamy texture helps a lot while blending but it did little to cover my dark circles .. this product won't double up as a concealer .. as far as d product goes. .it's definitely hydrating and makes my under eye area supple
Cathy D.
The garnier eye roller is great. Because of the metal roller, it’s very cool when it goes on, which helps soothe the under eye area and helps with puffiness. I think the actual formula could be better because once the roller has been used I don’t feel like the actual product does much.
Liv B.
Norwich
A bit pricey but worth the money, you don’t get a lot of product but what you do get is very effective so it’s good value overall, it was my first time using this and they could get more product but I liked it in the end
Shaakira W.
It is so moisturising but it has got a slight tint to it which I'm not too keen on so I do not use this anymore but if that doesn't bother you its fabulous it will decrease any dryness and will also reduce dark circles.
Amy C.
BT412UR
I love this product when you wake up first thing in the morning after the shower it’s an extra little perk me up for your face. It always wakens me and cools my eye area - also helps that it slightly conceals as a mum of two you best believe I have eye bags!
Hajar N.
Casablanca
This product Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller help me to remove a little bit of darkness in the circle under my eyes i advice u to use it for a good results use it all the night
Laure A.
Bon camouflage. C est le juste milieu entre la meme gamme rafraichissante sauf que celui camouffle et revitalise. Dommage qu il n existe que dans une seule teinte pour ma part j ai de la chance c est la bonne gamme😂😂
Rana M.
helwan, Cairo
This product helps you so much if you are suffering from black circles under eyes .. I applied it twice a day one in the morning and one on the evening.. it helps me reduce the tired marks and the black under my eyes
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.