BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Libby J.
Gloucestershire
The product is good under makeup, I'm not sure if it radically reduced the greyness under my eyes but I would buy it again. It's good as a light concealer as the formula is slightly tinted. The packaging is nice, it comes in a small box and can be bought from most stores, I usually get mine from super drug.
Vedanti B.
Mumbai
This product was bought by me in the hopes for having my dark circles to be vanished but I had nothing of that result in exchange the skin around my eyes where much firmer than usual , I would not recommend it since it could react with your skin jus like it did with mine and show different results
Sahana D.
Delhi
I was looking for a night cream but it can only be used as a concealer. And as a concealer it is effective as it definitely lightens them . It works like wonder. And it also takes away the puffiness too. A bit pricey. Overall, it is an Okay product. I don't think I would recommend it to any friend.
Kathy M.
I love this eye cream, it's a must in my makeup bag. I have black eyes and I just can't seem to get rid of it. lol but I can with this special pen. I tried it once and now I'm addicted to it. It's not bad in price and it does work for my eyes. I have tried one other kind but the color was off completely off.
Hiam M.
Dubai
I bought this product 4 years ago I think or less it was new not expensive I think it was 20 dirham or less I'm not sure and I bought it from the mall next to me called safer mall and I didn't like it, it didn't work for me but it might work with other people because it did great to my sister .
Sinead O.
Hawley, Dartford
This product is an alright under eye product. I wouldn't really say it covers dark circle under the eye completely but covers them slightly. It's a gentle product which I brought from boots for I think about £5. I don't think I would purchase again as I have a few other that work better.
Vanessa K.
This roll on product was very watery and felt light which is always a good. No harsh smell but after using this for 2 weeks i didn’t really notice a difference. I don’t recommend using make up over it as when I applied concealer lightly it felt like I had small clumps and didn’t look great. Not sure I would try this particular product again.
Catherine T.
Burlington, ON
I have been using this as a concealer and eye roller for years and I love it. Cool roller ball soothes the eye skin and the pigmented lotion covers the dark circles without heavy coverage and creasing. Only negative is it is very light toned for very fair skin it will work well only
brianna s.
Melbourne
This product was easy to apply and help with the settling of my dark under eyes. I used it as a concealer sometimes with my make up. Although I wish it did help clear the darkness of my under eyes more and make it look more brighter. A bigger range of colours would be better.
Urvashi S.
I think this product worked really well for my skin as it blended in properly and didn't gave me any crease line even after a full day which is big plus.
As i don't have much dark circles so I don't know whether it cures them or not but it definitely brightens the area under my eye.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.