BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Liberty J.
Keswick
After using this product for a week straight every morning, i was able to see a clear difference in my under eye circles! the coolness from the roller ball really woke up my under eyes and the product itself reduced the look of my dark circles!
Thamiris L.
eu e minha mae usamos juntas e vimos o otimo resuldado que esse produto tras em nossos olhos, é impressionante a mudança boa e clara que ele tras. indico. e aprovo concerteza, tambem nao é muito caro e é bem acessivel pois se encontra em qualquer farmacia
Monika B.
I love this product and I've been loving it ever since I first started using makeup, it's so great for no makeup makeup days and it just works so well under the eyes, it makes they feel hydrated and look more awake which is just what you need and I love the little metal ball as it gives a nice cooling feel under the eyes and it makes your eyes look less puffy
DN Ezridah D.
Kluang, Johore
I don't have any severe dark circles, therefore I use this only for short period of time. It is very comfortable when you use it. Instead of I said  that it effective, I would say it worth a try because my dark circles somehow are slowly disappear. I recommend this for those who does not have any severe dark circles. A great product wit a great price.
Emy R.
This product was a big deception for me I was so disappointed it was the first and last time that I used this product I got it from a drugstore it was on sale I liked its packaging and I was attempted by the roller tip but I was so disappointed since it didn't work on my dark circles and didn't make them fade away I don't recommend this product.
Chloe R.
Not good. Product doesn't seem to do what it says on the tin...I have dark under eye circles, but the formula of the product wasn't effective, which is disappointing. I purchased it for superdrug for a cheap afforable price, but won't be purchasing again. However the ball applicator is very soothing on the skin for puffnes in the morning's.
Qiao X.
Karachi
It says that this product has a sheer tint for most skin tones but I think it is too light. Its an eyecare product and a concealer but I think its more of a concealer than an eye care product. I like its coverage and that it doesn't feel heavy or disturbing under the eye. It doesn't have a significant fragrance. Overall its a good product
Houda F.
Casablanca
It's a cool anti-puff eye roller that helps reducing the puffiness under the eye area lifting a brighter skin because it contents composents like Mint, antioxidant vitamine C , caffeine,that fight the visible bags within less than 2 weeks
Allyza B.
I used this product before when I was in the Philippines and its good. Its an eye cream with a color correction as well. So no need to put concealers if you want a natural fresh look. It comes in a roller applicator also to massage the under eye that helps also for better product absorption and blood circulation in the under eye area.
Gomo T.
The SkinActive range has always been good to me so this product was the first eye I decided to try out. It kinda gets the job done but i still feel like there other creams that are more effective. I didn't react so well to it because it's cause some hyper pigmentation that I didn't have before so now I look like I have permanent dark circles. The day I used it I look super awake and fresh !
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.