BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Berenice C.
Clearlake, CA
Love love love this product I use it everyday especially on the days I go out
Marisol A.
Gardena, CA
I use this thing for a long time and I love it, I will use this in the future
Evelina H.
Cincinnati, OH
Great product. Used it in the past and loved how it feels under my puffy eyes
SARAH L.
Windom, TX
IT ACTUALLY WORKS. I WAS SKEPTICAL AT FIRST, BUT SURPRISED AFTER TRYING IT.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
I like this stuff. I use it came in a small jar instead of a roll on though
Rose P.
Penn Yan
Worked very well it did make my eyes burn a little though. Would buy again.
Feiona R.
Hartford, CT
Seen improvements but not as much as i thought i would
yesenia c.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Es buena no cubre mucho pero si da luminosidad! No deja tu piel seca . No se mete en tus líneas de expresión
Tiana C.
Battle Creek
I didn’t use this much when I first got it. Didn’t think I liked it until I used a damp beauty blender to blend it out. It looks great under my Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer, covers the dark circles and any redness (I use it all over and not just the under eyes). Great price too! Will be buying more.
Kary J.
Mountain Home
The product works, for certain.  However, you have to use very carefully because way to much comes out of the roller ball.  It's a great value, and really works on my extensive under eye bags.  I love the product, not the applicator so much. I would recommend it, just judiciously used.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?