BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Sabrina R.
Leipzig
As a person who stuggles with dark circles since years, I am always looking for a new and better solution. This product is my ''Go To'' whenever I don't want to put on heavy make up. The formular is very light yet I'd say it has medium coverage. At first the color appears to be slightly orange, but thats really helpful for colorcorrecting the under eye area and as soon as you blend it in to your skin/foundation you won't notice the tint of orange. My favorite part is the rollerball. It's cooling effect helps with puffiness and just feels so nice and refreshing.  I would definitely recommend this to you if you want to go for a more natural look but still don't want to look tired.
sara n.
Hyderabad
garnier eye roller is one of the best eye cream i have used for my dark circle ...  and i have to say it rally works.. i have seen the difference in just 2 weeks.. the quantity of the product is 14.7 ml for 2000 for an indian website ebay... i have also recommend many of my relative and friends to try it on and guess what their too have seen the difference and loved it.. although i feel it quite expensive but also guys give it a try ..
Rawan I.
 I was searching for a product with a rollerball that would help decrease puffiness and when I received it, I was surprised to see it is tinted a neutral skin color. I tried it and discovered I can apply my normal eye moisturizer, let it absorb, then use the SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller as the next step, because it acts as a foundation for my eye makeup and concealer. The neutral color covers undereye circles and also looks great on my lid as a base. Eye makeup applies great over it, lasts forever, and so does my concealer. I'm not having to use a lot of undereye concealer anymore! GENIUS!
Sonia K.
Richmond hill, ON
I got this eye roller in hopes to help with my dark circles . I find that it helped a little bit but not alot . It would also look cakey and crease fast . Though it did help with reducing the puffiness thanks to the cold roller function . I also find that it would be hard to get some product out since it was a tube you couldn't squeeze rather you shake and it comes. You can find at walmart at round 7ish dollars
aljane 🦄.
Abu dhabi, Abu dhabi
I used this eye roll on before and the ease of usage is superb. Like in 1 swipe you can have the right amount of product under your eye. Effectivity wise, I've noticed it lightens up the under eye but you need to use it long term so be really religious in using it. You can use it morning and evening for maximum effect. However, personally, I think I need a stronger one since I have bad dark circles because I stay up so late nowadays. But what I like about this is that it's not sticky and absorbs easily on the skin.
Lianne F.
Tried this because it was affordable. Wasn’t the best idea. Because it has the colour already I thought it was save time in the morning with my concealer but did it, nah. It was rather disappointing the colour was vague and didn’t do much. As for the actual eye cream itself just made my eyes feel hot and not actually brighten or improve my dark circles. Overall unless you haven’t got enough money to invest into a nicer eye cream try this but you’ll regret it.
Lorraine Mae C.
Puerto Princesa
My Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Roller is the first item I reach for in the morning. It goes on cool and has just the right amount of tint to cover up under-eye dark circles. I use this everyday and have for about 3 months. One roller goes a long way (will last several months). I use it each morning before putting on my foundation and it does brighten my eyes and reduce the puffiness and dark circles.  I do recommend this if you need lighter coverage.
TJ T.
christchurch
I apply this product on a clean face morning and at night. I lightens my dark under eye once applied really well. This is my first time using the product and was recommended this by my mother. Its good value and not to pricey with a nice and professional packaging. I would defiantly  recommend this to others.
sonal A.
Mumbai
Used entire product without skipping... no change in the appearance of my dark circle. The only thing I like about it is the packaging .. applicator, as its very easy to use. Initially I used to like garnier products but don't know off lately they must have change the formula or something.. very upset 😞
Nora E.
Cairo
This concealer/dark cirlce treatment works best for me since it has a yellowish undertone and my dark circles are on the purple side, and that works best to conceal and cancel out any purple/reddish tones. It use it every single day and you dont even have to set it with a powder since it doesnt crease or transfer. I have also noticed that it made my dark circles a little better. I would definitely re-purchase this product.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.