BY GARNIER #60 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Emily G.
This product is very orange and didn’t cover up anything for me if I put it under my foundation or over you could see how orange it was as this is darker than my foundation. It didn’t my hide dark circles as it says that’s what it’s meant to do, this product was a waste of money and I wouldn’t recommend.
Niranjana K.
Dubai
For anyone who knows me, I'm very insecure about my dark circles and have plenty of it hide (yay, lucky me!). Yes so I have tried way too many commercial products and Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle eye roller was one amongst them. Having fallen for all the hype behind this product, I was very much intrigued to try this product out.

However, as usual it was all false promises. This product did nothing at all to my under eyes, it did not even have a good moisturizing effect upon application. Not worth the money at all!
Erin D.
Edmonton
This product works amazing! It makes me look awake in the morning! It is very gentle; I can barely feel it under my eyes. I purchased it from Shopper's Drug Mart. I am a repeat user for sure; I use it almost daily. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Imo ;.
Wimbledon/london
I use a lot of Garnier skin care products so had high expectations for the brand. I didn’t really know what to expect with the roller but it was great fun. Highly recommend
Mischa 👩.
This product is great! I stopped using this product though because i don’t need it anymore, but when i did it worked amazing! I would use it every night and then the next morning I would see a difference! When I first got it the packaging was okay. I still recommend this product though to anyone!
Really helps with dark circles under the eyes and definitely can’t  see my circles underneath my foundation and concealer like I used to. I also think the price is good for value. You pay for what you get in this case would definitely recommend.
Litzy C.
Lázaro Cárdenas
miEste fue en definitiva mi producto favorito, me ayudó con las ojeras super bien, relajó esta zona y me favoreció increíble. Amo su empaque tan práctico y refrescante, volvería a comprarlo ya que mejoro mi zona tan bien, gurl lo recomiendo sii.
Rugilė M.
Moville
I really liked this! It did make my dark circles kinda disappear, but not entirely. But I still like the product, it is super easy to use, compact and it smells really nice! I would recommend if you don’t have really big dark circles
Chloe A.
As somebody who has very dark under eye circles I tried this product to see if it actually works and in my opinion it brightened up my under eyes and made me seem more awake taking away the dark under eye circles I sometimes have😊
jooji s.
Abha
Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Eye Roller i had it as a gift and i liked it, it had a medium effect to be honest but it was good , it was packed in a cute package, it had a suitable price it’s manageable, I would actually recommend others to give it a try..
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.