BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Krystal B.
Coventry, RI
This certainly isn't a bad product, I've just found things recently that I think work better. I do like that this has both serum and anti-dark circle properties, but the coverage wasn't all that great. Also doesn't seem to last very long. Last I checked it only came in one color, so not great for people with a darker skin tone.
Sierra R.
Fletcher, NC
I was shopping around for a long time for something to use on my under-eye area, and finally decided on this. I have not been disappointed! I was not expecting it to go on like a concealer, I expected more of a clear gel formula but after a few uses it really is great at concealing those under-eye bags and dark circles! The cold roller ball is super refreshing in the morning as well!
Amira S.
Leesburg, VA
I use this for my under eye concealer. I've had it for a couple of years so it's definitely a good value and it does a great job covering up my under eye circles. If I were to repurchase, I would probably purchase the one with no tinted color because the roller is soothing but I wouldn't use it alone.
Callie O.
Judsonia, AR
I used this for a long time. I bought it three times in a row. It lasts forever. It is a great under-eye treatment and conceals some as well. I found a similar product by hard candy that I like just as well and I buy it now because the price is better and it's cruelty free.
Melissa A.
Belleville, NJ
Okay so, I have bags and sometimes I have dark circles. So when I started to care for my appearance (14) I didn't know anything about makeup as I do now. I went to Walgreens and bought this. And honestly I love it. it works like a charm. it decreases the undereye puff, and at the same time it conceals the dark areas. however it is not heavy duty conceal, It might be medium coverage.
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I don't use a lot of drugstore products but this is one I swear by. I don't have extremely dark circles under my eyes but what I do is easily covered up with this. It has a cool feeling too which I really like. Great price and lasts forever!
Megan M.
Pottstown
I can’t stand having to use my fingers for anything that has to do with my face. I think about how many germs are already on my hands and then freak out so I love that it has a roller to where I don’t have to use my hands at all on my skin, just roll the stick and I’m good. I think at any age circles around your eyes are important to take care of as soon as you see them!
Shannon F.
Highlands, TX
This product is awesome when it comes to the metal roller it's very convenient when applying. However the cream isn't exactly what I was looking for in a dark circle treatment. It doesn't provide the coverage I need for on my dark circles! Overall it is a good product and would tell friends and family about it!
Becca A.
Arlington, TX
I enjoy using this on days where I don't wear make up because I struggle with bad dark circles. It's gentle, light, refreshing, and fast to apply. The pricy can be a little high but it's good to have. Not sure I can say it gradually gets rid of dark circles but again I only use it on days I don't want to do my make up. Definitely think it's a product worth trying though!
Cristine C.
Las Vegas, NV
I don't have any puffiness, so I can't speak to how well it works for that, but I do have some seriously dark circles. This doesn't get rid of them completely, but it does color correct them enough that I can put on a concealer that matches my skin tone and have my dark circles mostly disappear. I don't think there's actually a product in existence that will completely hide my super dark circles (I'm lucky enough to have both red/purple and blue tones), so I think this is about as good as it will get for me. It's a very thin liquid that blends easily, which means you'll never have to worry about it being cakey, but it definitely does need to be set with powder or layered under a concealer that's not going to budge (which is what I do) because the product dries, but never really sets. Because this has so much orange in it to correct the blue tone, I can't wear this alone. I'm super pale, though, so if you have more of a tan to dark skin tone, you might be able to wear it with just a light dusting of translucent or skin-toned powder. (I used to be able to, but I seem to have gotten even paler over the last year.) The only thing I don't like about this product is that you can't tell when you're running out. I've actually had mine for a couple of years now, and when I shake it, it sounds like there's still plenty of product in there, but I'm just waiting for the day I run out...after having done one eye, of course, because that's how these things work for me.

The bottom line: This is one of my "can't live without it" products. If I don't wear this stuff people ask me "are you ok? are you sick? have you been sleeping?" to which I reply: "No, that's just my face."
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.