BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Callie O.
Judsonia, AR
I used this for a long time. I bought it three times in a row. It lasts forever. It is a great under-eye treatment and conceals some as well. I found a similar product by hard candy that I like just as well and I buy it now because the price is better and it's cruelty free.
Tara F.
Atascosa, TX
My holy grail! I rave about this product all the time. it’s amazing. it covers my dark circles and I usually use this and set it and call it a day. unfortunately target discontinued this product so I’ve been searching for it but this is just perfect to cover up. it’s lightweight and blends so easily! I could go on and on! I use it every single day. I would recommend this product 1000%
Carleigh K.
Washington
Have used this on and off for years. Decent coverage and cooling first thing in the morning. For light makeup days and on the go is a pretty great product to cover those dark circles. Mine are pretty dark (thanks genetics) so I often use things with a bit more coverage but this is pretty good, doesn’t fall into creases like some others, and if your circles aren’t too dark should be enough to cover/correct
Megan M.
Pottstown
I can’t stand having to use my fingers for anything that has to do with my face. I think about how many germs are already on my hands and then freak out so I love that it has a roller to where I don’t have to use my hands at all on my skin, just roll the stick and I’m good. I think at any age circles around your eyes are important to take care of as soon as you see them!
Melissa A.
Belleville, NJ
Okay so, I have bags and sometimes I have dark circles. So when I started to care for my appearance (14) I didn't know anything about makeup as I do now. I went to Walgreens and bought this. And honestly I love it. it works like a charm. it decreases the undereye puff, and at the same time it conceals the dark areas. however it is not heavy duty conceal, It might be medium coverage.
Brenda S.
Kissimmee
It was just okay. While it felt soothing and cool, it didn't do a thing for the dark circles. I will not be purchasing. I bought this at CVS on sale. I like some of Garnier's products, so I figured I will give this one a try. If you are looking to get rid of dark circles, then I would not recommend this product.
Becca A.
Arlington, TX
I enjoy using this on days where I don't wear make up because I struggle with bad dark circles. It's gentle, light, refreshing, and fast to apply. The pricy can be a little high but it's good to have. Not sure I can say it gradually gets rid of dark circles but again I only use it on days I don't want to do my make up. Definitely think it's a product worth trying though!
Shannon F.
Highlands, TX
This product is awesome when it comes to the metal roller it's very convenient when applying. However the cream isn't exactly what I was looking for in a dark circle treatment. It doesn't provide the coverage I need for on my dark circles! Overall it is a good product and would tell friends and family about it!
Kelly H.
Newport, KY
This was my GO-TO in high school and I still love this product. Maybe I didn't know the price while I was in school as I'm sure my mom picked it up for me, but it's hard for me to fork the money out for this as it doesn't last that that long and I have other under eye concealers that offer a lot of coverage, this just feels nice as a wake me up and does help to de-puff
Cristine C.
Las Vegas, NV
I don't have any puffiness, so I can't speak to how well it works for that, but I do have some seriously dark circles. This doesn't get rid of them completely, but it does color correct them enough that I can put on a concealer that matches my skin tone and have my dark circles mostly disappear. I don't think there's actually a product in existence that will completely hide my super dark circles (I'm lucky enough to have both red/purple and blue tones), so I think this is about as good as it will get for me. It's a very thin liquid that blends easily, which means you'll never have to worry about it being cakey, but it definitely does need to be set with powder or layered under a concealer that's not going to budge (which is what I do) because the product dries, but never really sets. Because this has so much orange in it to correct the blue tone, I can't wear this alone. I'm super pale, though, so if you have more of a tan to dark skin tone, you might be able to wear it with just a light dusting of translucent or skin-toned powder. (I used to be able to, but I seem to have gotten even paler over the last year.) The only thing I don't like about this product is that you can't tell when you're running out. I've actually had mine for a couple of years now, and when I shake it, it sounds like there's still plenty of product in there, but I'm just waiting for the day I run out...after having done one eye, of course, because that's how these things work for me.

The bottom line: This is one of my "can't live without it" products. If I don't wear this stuff people ask me "are you ok? are you sick? have you been sleeping?" to which I reply: "No, that's just my face."
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?