Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Haley W.
Haley W.
Conroe, Tx

I've had dark circles all my life, and no matter what I did, they would be there. Putting this product on, I was skeptical, but pleasantly surprised when it concealed said circles. The only downside is that it doesn't have a lot of staying power when used alone.
Jasleen H.
Jasleen H.
San Jose, CA

My sister used this product and she loved jt she had really bad dark circles because of stress at school and hard time sleeping at night and she tried it and it did work it took her about 4 weeks to fet them circles away i Higly recommend this For anyody in need
Brandy W.
Brandy W.

I love that this visibly tightens and lightens the tender skin under my eyes. I have been using it ever since it came out. My mother in law is the one that introduced it to me and i am so thankful it works wonders for me! And i have been telling people ever since.
Jenny A.
Jenny A.

This product is amazing. It works really well on removing the bags and dark under eye. I have purchased this product 3 or 4 times. I was in the store thinking this is not going to work so i took it home and to my suprise it worked. Target is the place to get it
Maya J.
Maya J.

I have tried a series of products to combat the noticeable dark circle and bags under my eyes from living a fast paced, on the go life. GARNIER WORKS. The results are comparable to Estee Lauder's Night Cream! My eyes looks refreshed and awake after application.
Arlene B.
Arlene B.
Indio, CA

This works for my dark under eye circles! It's easy to use, affordable and it looks great. I've been using it for a couple of months and it's been working out really good! It does tend to crease on me after a while but I would recommend for y'all to try it out!
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Walton, KY

This was a great product for first thing in the morning to get rid of bags. I kept it in the refrigerator to keep it cool. I did not feel like it took away dark circles, just reduced the puffiness, the darkness I felt like got worse. I would not buy this again
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Rainelle, WV

This product is so wonderful. I loved it from the first day I used it, very effective, gave my eyes brighter and less dark circles almost immediately. I bought it at Rite Aid. It was very easy to find, and I would recommend it to everyone. Price is just right.
Warren S.
Warren S.

I literally use this product every single day. It blew me away at how amazing it covered my dark circles the price was so low and it comes in a stick with the metal roller ball that is very cold it really brightens your eyes I would recommend this to anyone!!!
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Arvada, CO

Garnier products are always great and this product does not fall below it at all. I do notice my under eye circles clear up. I does kinda feel a bit uncomfortable because it does tighten my face a little but I'm sure that's a sign that it's doing its job well.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.