Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by sara n.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Amani B.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Amani B.See all 39 photos

BY GARNIER #30 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream tha...http://xo.fff.me/e5-hx Fabfit... 1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? ...I use the clear version, I did... 1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for conce...Yes I use this as a concealer. 1 Answers
Photos (38)
Laura B.
Laura B.
Frankfort, KY
I will try anything for my dark circles under my eyes. So far almost nothing has helped. This feels good going on, and you can feel it tightening as it dries, but that's about it. I haven't noticed any improvement. I think I'll try something else next time.
Nicole Marie S.
Nicole Marie S.
Manteca, CA
I was pleasantly surprised with this product! I feel like it does help my look more awake. The color can tend to err on the lighter side, and sometimes I wonder if it's really blending well. But I love the cooling metal tip and the formula is easy to blend!
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not exactly sure if this product works on me yet? I've used it a few times and don't see the circles decreasing. But maybe I'm looking too hard. This gentle roller is cool on the skin and easy to use, but like I said I'm not exactly sure it's worth it.
Stella M.
Stella M.
I was disappointed with this product. It didn't conceal my dark circles at all. I think this product is for light dark circles, if that makes sense. If you have deep dark circles like me don't waste your money. You will have to use another concealer anyways.
Justine A.
Justine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eye roller. It is so easy to use compared to a jar of eye cream. I like to keep it in the fridge and it helps depuff the eyes that way. It is really inexpensive. It was my first time trying it and I would definitely buy it again in the future.
Typhani H.
Typhani H.
Deputy, IN
I was using an E.L.F under eye product, but saw little improvement. The roller on this seems to have a cooling effect. This is essential for me due to horrid allergies. I loved it and quickly added this to my skin routine. Anot her bonus is that it lasts.
Susan F.
Susan F.
Love this prodeuct for under the eye fine line area i have used it many times and have loved it every single time it is gental on my skin which i love also the price is good for what it does (pircer the better working) i have and will keep buying it again
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
Austin, TX
I have been working crazy hours lately, so my under eye circles are getting darker. I was hoping this would help, but honestly concealer is the only thing that has really helped. I don' think this product really did anything to help my under eye circles.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Macclenny, FL
I love the Garnier Nutritioniste skin renew anti dark circle eye roller. I have and will continue to purchase it, it's affordable and never disappoints me I usually purchase mine at walmart. I love it and will purchase it again and again it's a favorite!
Paula O.
Paula O.
Stockton, CA
I had really dark circles and this helped cover it up a little bit but not completely. I didn't really see a noticeable difference in the darkness of my underye as I continued to use this product, but that could be my fault for always staying up so late.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.