Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Edmonton, Alberta

This product did hide under eye circles like a dream. My only problem with it was that it stayed in my fine lines and actually accentuated them. It was a little too pale for me and blended it in was a bit of a nightmare. I think this product would be great for younger skin.
Jules L.
Jules L.
Viareggio

I use it on a daily basis.
It makes my dark circles look better.
The skin around my eyes is really dry and this product don't make it look even drier like many concealers do in that area.
Doesn't look cakey, doesn't feel heavy on the skin.
I've purchased it many times now.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.

As a student, studying often leaves me with dark circles around my eyes, which is embarrassing for me. So, Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark-circle Eye Roller often comes in handy. My only problem was that the price was a bit high, but maybe because I'm a student.
Turi A.
Turi A.
Washington, DC

This is a great product to wake my eyes up in the morning! The roller ball is so cooling on my skin and the pigment isn't too light to cover my under eye circles. I do have to use an extra sponge to blend in the product to my face. Would recommend to people with fair skin
Estefani M.
Estefani M.

I really like this product I used it mostly everyday before living out the house to hide my dark circles. Its light weight you don't really feel it under your eyes and its nice to have it in your bag for when you don't have a chance to put it at home so take it on the go.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Berwick, PA

I have used this and wasn't to impressed. The ball didn't roll very well or sometimes at all and when it did the product seemed very watered down. It kind of dripped from the applicator and I had a ruff time blending it into my under eye area and getting a good coverage.
Gullu K.
Gullu K.

I use this daily under my eyes as a colour corrector before I go in with concealer to give me a flawless no-under-eye bags appearance. On weekends when I wear less makeup I can get away with just this on and look much more awake & refreshed. I love the cooling sensation.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Campbell, CA

This product I actually highly recommend. I get really bad dark circles and this not only covers them up but actually helps the puffiness go down. It feels so refreshing and cool under your eyes too. It helps me wake up in the morning. Sometimes I put it on at night too!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.

I love this dark circle eye-roller. It covered up my dark circles but also since it has a metal ball tip it made the puffiness under my eyes go away as well. It is nice and light so it doesn't look cakey. It also doesn't crease which is very important for under the eyes.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Fremont, OH

This product works so great. I get such bad dark spots under my eyes and this takes car of it so well. I found it at Walmart and the packaging is what got my attention. It was a really good price. I have recommended it to everyone I know. I continue to buy it for myself.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.