BY GARNIER #55 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Toni L.
Did not really get rid of my dark circles, but helped make my eyes look more awake, perfect for early morning school runs as it’s quick and easy to apply. Easy to hold tube, sits comfortably in my hand. It doesn’t completely get rid of dark circles, but with a touch of concealer it does the job. The pricing isn’t too bad either.
Amy L.
gatineau
This concealer was the first i used in my life ! This concealer is great for beginner in makeup because it s very easy to aply and to blend ! The texture is pretty liquidy and the little silver bal helps with depuffing the eyes in the morning ! This concealer is medium coverage ! Over all this is an amazing concealer even for beginners and I will purchase it again !
Shannon D.
Winchester
Used to be a staple in my make up bag, but can leave creases under my eyes when using. I’m not a “full face” of make up regular, so this is good if you want to give your eyes a quick wake up in the morning.
Junnalie H.
Cebu City
I fibd it useful since i have dark circles from studying late at nught (i'm in college) and I don't wanna look like a zombie so i tried the product. It really gives the best results in lightening my dark circles. The price is worth it and definitely gonna buy again. Recommending it to those who have dark circles. A must try product.
Cacy P.
Can’t go wrong with this super good would recommend it ! Packaging is decent ! It’s not that pricey ! I use this often ! Leaves my skin glowing ! Such a good product ! Goes on really nicely ! Easy to use!
Melissa W.
Nr Pontefract
Love using this when I'm feeling tierd and dull just simply swipe under my eyes to wake then up. The coolness helps awaken my skin and bring tightness to an otherwise dull eyes.
Noor G.
Mohali
It is all about hydration. It does a great job with it but I found it sticky and a little irritating for the eyes. It didn’t make my dark circles go completely it just provided a good amount of hydration.
Stace P.
The dark eye circle eraser I used once so can't really give a proper review but what I could see was some improvement to my dark circles... I will have to try it more before I can comment properly
Kaylee J.
Morriston, Swansea
I wasn’t a fan of the tint as it came up as a weird colour on me, I didn’t really feel it did much. I know people use it as a concealer however it isn’t full coverage enough for me even if the colour suited me, I wouldn’t buy again. It is good for my sensitive skin and it does blend in well, but I wouldn’t purchase again.
Elouise L.
kent
Absolutely love this product. Bought this in my local boots but can also be bought in Superdrug. Very well priced considering what it does. Very gentle in the skin. Definitely recommend for others
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.