BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Linda B.
I found it amazing! The formula it’s perfect and it’s also cheap! I brought it at the drugstore and I love the packaging, it’s small so you can bring it wherever you want without waste space in your bag!
Nelly M.
Santo Domingo
Love it! It does not crease. I apply it with my fingertips or with a small beauty blender. It also has great coverage. I would recommend using this product every day to quickly cover those dark circles.
Marie-Cherise B.
Hexable
The color pay of on this eye roller creme is not he best but it is a very nice feeling that helps to calm and soothe around the eye area due to the cold metal ball applicator.
Nida M.
It’s really soothing ... the metallic ball tip gives a cooling effect under the eyes while applying the product... little goes a long way ... would definitely repurchase
Théodora M.
Je n'ai utilisé ce produit qu'à 2 reprises mais j'en suis assez satisfaite. Je n'ai pas nécessairement besoin d'en utiliser mais cest tout de même un assez bon produit.
Rukshana B.
Love this in the morning as it feels sooo soothing and helps to de puff and open eyes up especially after a rough night , it helps to cool under eyes with dragging the skin as it is delicate
Farah M.
Cairo, Egypt
It doesn't do anything in particular for my dark circles, however it de-puffs. You can also use it if you don't have any dark circles and you just want to relax your eyes
Maria K.
Instantly corrects the appearance of dark circles and brighten the skin around your eyes. I have very dry and sensitive eye contour area and it works wonders to it!
Ellie C.
I thought it was great at first but after a while it started to feel matted and clamped. Not sure if maybe I used it wrong but it worked very well it the beginning.
Elise D.
london
I tried this once but have to my mum as didn’t feel I needed it but she loves it and she said it helps to decrease appearance of bags and makes her feel wide awake
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.