BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Aaron H.
Midland, GA
Love the rollerball. Goes on smooth and the cold rollerball does wonders for tired eyes.
Joskua R.
Rockville, MN
It kinda worked on me but i do recommend this its pretty good and i love the smell it has
Don K.
Sacramento
It has helped me get rid of the bags under my eyes as well as make the darkness go away
Amanda M.
Overland Park, KS
Great. But not what i was looking for in this product. Was a cooling relief on my eyes.
Jenelle J.
It is an average product. It helps with puffiness but not good for really dark circles.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Nop Nop and Nop! It didn't even help me at all? I don't like it! Don't waste your money
Bethany A.
Buffalo, NY
I didn't see any difference in my dark circles/puffiness. It only felt good on my eyes.
Breanna R.
Great product! Actually works and i love the packaging. Easy to use and travels great!
Kendra P.
Toledo, OH
Wonderful! It's so easy to apply and covers my dark circles better than some concealers
Gladis T.
Houston , TX
1,518 reviews
I like this product it’s affordable and easy to use. I would recommend it to everyone.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?