BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Radwa A.
giza
It’s quit good, I haven’t seen such a big change in my dark circles but it’s good.
I use it before bed time although my dark circles are not so much darker but when I put it on it lighten under my eyes but after I wash it off I can see dark circles again like it’s not treatment.
Liz C.
Ayr, ON
Being very pale, I do struggle with fairly dark under eye circles. I found that using this every night for about a week, I could see a big difference! It's a yellow tint when applied, but is very corrective and not staining at all!
Rachel B.
Bexhill On Sea, East Sussex
Really has cleared up my under eye bags and the dark circles and it is reasonable priced and you can buy it like I did in boots but Superdrug sell it and it was my first time buying this product to try and I will be buying it again
Lily S.
Auckland
I love the application of this product! extremely easy to use and no irritation to the eyes. My only concern will be the time in which results start to show, it takes longer than specified, but with constant use it works perfectly
gayathri a.
I have dark circles and puffiness under my eyes...this product is ok for visible baggage under eyes but not for dark circles...I m using this for about 2 weeks nw and need to wait for some more weeks for visible result I believe...
Zara B.
Ajman, Garden city
I have used this product and this product was not that great and not that bad, I used it every morning before leaving for work, it worked but not that much and I am not much impressed, they should really improve this product 😊
Paige B.
Oldham, Oldham
The product is quite expensive for how much of it you actually get, sometimes when applying no product comes out or too much can come out. It left the area of skin feeling more sensitive and I didn't see any real improvement.
Brightened under my eyes after only a few days and also moisturized the dry skin that was there. Fit my expectations and I would definitely recommend this product, however it would be better if it was slightly cheaper.
Vinita B.
Mississauga, ON
I used this product a lot when I was starting with makeup! It gives a cooling sensation and also provides a little bit of coverage. I would recommended this product to anyone who just needs a slight covering concealer
ester c.
i thought this would work but i was wrong. the price is very affordable but the product doesn’t work as well as expected and it leaves your under eye sticky, not recommended, there are many products better than this
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.