BY GARNIER #78 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the ...1 Answers
Tia D.
Cranford
Very soothing under the eyes but I didn't see much of a difference as far as brightening
Jasmine V.
Roslindale, MA
I feel like this is an okay product I really didn't notice much difference under my eyes.
Gina H.
Clermont , FL
This is alright, but their are better products to use for it that doesn't crack, or cake.
Jessica R.
Brooklyn, MD
I always use this! Even on no makeup days I still throw this on to look bright and awake!
Sarah D.
Carle Place, NY
Conceals the dark circles.. but I'm not sure if it's an influential cream in the long run
Aaron H.
Midland, GA
Love the rollerball. Goes on smooth and the cold rollerball does wonders for tired eyes.
Yvette C.
Waco, TX
I use this every day and I love this so much . I repurchased this all the time I used it
Don K.
Sacramento
It has helped me get rid of the bags under my eyes as well as make the darkness go away
ana d.
Cicero, IL
Not a big fan of this I have dark circles and just didn't see too much of a difference
Jenelle J.
It is an average product. It helps with puffiness but not good for really dark circles.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.