BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Laura M.
It’s good! It comes with a roller and helps make the process faster. Less mess= great eyes
Eva C.
Rockville, MD
I hated how this felt under my eyes. Almost sticky. Didn't seem to make a difference either
Deanna L.
Montgomery
Very cooling and anti puffing I really enjoyed this product. Good price I’d deff repurchase
Melynda H.
Cordova, TN
This is great for under eye circles. my circles have got lighter and eyes are not as puffy.
Rolled on great. I really didn't see any changes with my dark circles though. Smelled okay.
Adriana P.
Wheaton , MD
I didn't see much Of a change. I did not like product that much. Too pricey and not worth it
Johana S.
Richardson, TX
Diminishes puffiness and darkness around my eyes
Makes me look like I have had enough slee
bruna F.
Mineola, NY
makes eyes look more awake and bright
not really good for sensitive skin it burns a little
Tina K.
Garden City, KS
I have young children so dark circles are very common and this product helps lots with them
Selina V.
Dublin, CA
People say this works but unfortunately it just didn't work for me.I have bad dark circles.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?