BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

chloe C.
Good and easy to apply with the roller. I always apply before I go bed as it’s like having a thin layer of glue under your eyes which wouldn’t be the best for day wear.
Javeria S.
Dubai, Dubai
It felt very hydrating and cooling at first but over time, unfortunately, it made my eyes itch so I wouldn’t recommend it. I have extremely sensitive eyes and it didn’t really suit me. If you have normal skin it may work for you but I couldn’t use it long enough to determine whether it worked or not
Luisa V.
I really like how it’s feels in my skin, it’s very effective, I see the difference after a week. It’s easy to find it. The package is perfect. Really a good product.
Nathalie D.
Montreal , QC
I love the cold rolling ball on me under eye when I apply it. I bought it a while ago and it lasted a good amount of time. I’ve found other products where I see a much greater difference.
Cheryl P.
Irvine
I bought this from Superdrug and was a bit skeptical at first. When I tried it for the first time I loved it! So gentle on your skin! The packaging attracts you to it as it’s bright. I would 100% recommend to others!
Morgan W.
This product is amazing at prevent/getting rid of dark under eyes. Applying it everyday just small amounts around the eyes can give you results within 2 weeks!! I use this product everyday and I would highly recommend it to people who suffer with dark circles. Totally affordable too!!
Aayat S.
Al ain, Abu Dhabi
This is my all time favorite eye cream. It’s quite effective but takes time obviously. The packaging is very nice and easy to hold. It’s too gentle, not at all harsh on the skin or eyes. I would definitely buy it again. I recommend it to everyone who’s searching for an eye cream
Anjali G.
Agra
I was so dejected by the under eye because of their under performance. I am somebody who has power eyes witb puffiness around abd eyebags as heavy as tea bags. So dejection has to be there, but this roller is quite helpful not very good but performs really well as per its price. Its way cheaper then the bobbi brown and clinique and kiehls one but effectively good not best but good.
Taylor J.
Halifax, NS
I got a good deal on this product so I gave it a try. It’s easy to apply and I like that I can just use it with a tinted moisturizer and be out the door in the morning. It’s not as hydrating as I like because I have dry skin but it’s gives a good coverage for dark circles.
Meaghan P.
Barrie, ON
I use this almost every day under my eyes and it's lovely. Soothes and covers circles under eyes and blends great with my foundation without losing coverage. Bought at shoppers and it was well priced.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.