BY GARNIER #55 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Aisha M.
The best of all, I can sae because you can see result in one night. Yess I buy it again and again , because this is bestest. My favourite. Just try it, I guarantee you won’t regret. Very effective..I am using since 5 years. It worth the money. Yess I would tell everybody to buy it.
Jana P.
Eh, this product never really did anything for my under eye circles. It felt nice when I was putting it on but otherwise did not work at all. I didn't notice any difference even after emptying the whole tube. If you have heavy circles like me, I wouldn't reccomend this at all.
Atiya A.
Al khobar, E
I think it's a great product for use on a daily basis . Moreover , I have noticed that using this product religiously shows a drastic change in the under eye area making it less dull and dark and more visibly more bright . I recommend using this product along with their night repair cream as part of daily routine . Works wonders.
nyx d.
Aguascalientes
I really like the presentation that has the packaging I think it is innovative easy to use and if it diminishes the dark tones, I believe that any type of skin can use it as well as the practical one that is its packaging I highly recommend it as well as how easy to find and economical .
Laila A.
cairo, Egypt
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt - My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com
andrea M.
Love eye rollers as they’re really easy to use and feel so fresh and cool on the skin, so I’m a big fan of this one! I don’t have the worst dark circles in the world, but they’re bad enough due to being at uni! Think this works well to hydrate the under eye area and brighten :)
Madhurima S.
Burdwan
I bought it on flipkart as I had developed dark circles after my exams. It is gentle on the eye region and has a pleasant smell. My first time using it has been overall a decent experience. The dark circles reduced visibly within a week and were nearly gone after 16-18 days.
Namrata T.
I do not feel that this product helped in reducing the dark circles around my deep set eyes.Due to my irregular sleep schedules, I have got dark circles recently and wanted something that could reduce them but the product did not work for me.Won't recommend it to anyone.
Gehad A.
Riyadh , Allnuzha district
It takes a long time till its effect appears...i like the roll on idea it doesn’t make wrinkles plus its so easy ... it makes my eyes looks fresh .Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Puff Eye Roller
Angelica E.
Weoley castle, B29
Let's start with the pros. What I like about this product is the application process. When applying this product you can actually feel that it's de-puffing the eyes and the process is very soothing. Furthermore, the product also smells of nothing, which is a bonus for me and its absolutely hydrates my under eye area However, the downside to this is that it does not remove the dark circles as the product say it would, hence the 2 stars. Overall, if your looking for a product that removes dark circles, I would not recommend buying this product.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.