BY GARNIER #55 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Felicia H.
Fort Gratiot, MI
As a college student, I’m guilty of not getting enough sleep as I should be getting, but this product helps the effect of that. Due to the lack of sleep, I have developed darker circles underneath my eyes and this is a great remedy to help reduce those unwanted circles. I’m very thankful for what it is doing to my under eyes and will continue to use this in my daily routines.
Jasmin J.
Davao City
I love the product. Its claims are effective. It really does reduce my eyes' puffiness, plus it has a mint effect upon applying it that gives an additional relaxing and satisfying feeling. Its worth for the price because you can use it for a long time already. Also, its handy, you can easily carry it with you or just simply put it inside your pocket if you want.
Tasha A.
Kitchener
I.LOVE.THIS.PRODUCT. I have very dark and deep under eye circles and this works wonders for covering up and helping the darkness issue. It’s easily blended and it works well with all of the concealers, foundations and powders I’ve used with it.
I normally have very sensitive under eyes but this product doesn’t set that off whatsoever! I’m on my third one.
Shabnam A.
New Delhi
I have used this for almost two months I guess. It was kind of ok to me. It gave my eyes a cooling and soothing effect but it didn't really worked wonder on my dark circles. It's good for relaxing your eyes but not for darkness around the eyes.
elil g.
Kemaman
It reduces dark circles around my eyes, it's not expensive, a wallet friendly product. The 15ml liquid last longer for 1 1/2 months. M' continuously using it till now, already 3 months. I can see the dark circle fading more day by day. It takes time to see the result but if you're not lazy you can see the result within 2-3 weeks.  Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Puff Eye RollerGarnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Puff Eye RollerGarnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye RollerGarnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye RollerGarnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller
Ouiame M.
Larache, Larache
My name is Ouiame in Morocco and I have a channel on Youtube with a
large number of subscribers I do a lot of reviews of beauty and health
and my videos are harvested a large number of views
I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for fee
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products
The reply goes on
Daniela B.
Tuxtla Gutiérrez
Muy buen producto me gustó muchísimo para la hinchazón de los ojos, realmente es efectivo me sirvió mucho fue la primera vez que lo use y lo volví a comprar cumplió mis expectativas cumplió lo que prometía el empaque, el roll on refresca el are del ojo y deja una sensación muy buena me gusto
Aisha M.
The best of all, I can sae because you can see result in one night. Yess I buy it again and again , because this is bestest. My favourite. Just try it, I guarantee you won’t regret. Very effective..I am using since 5 years. It worth the money. Yess I would tell everybody to buy it.
Jana P.
Eh, this product never really did anything for my under eye circles. It felt nice when I was putting it on but otherwise did not work at all. I didn't notice any difference even after emptying the whole tube. If you have heavy circles like me, I wouldn't reccomend this at all.
Atiya A.
Al khobar, E
I think it's a great product for use on a daily basis . Moreover , I have noticed that using this product religiously shows a drastic change in the under eye area making it less dull and dark and more visibly more bright . I recommend using this product along with their night repair cream as part of daily routine . Works wonders.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.