BY GARNIER #55 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Evelina H.
Cincinnati, OH
Great product. Used it in the past and loved how it feels under my puffy eyes
Kristin B.
This felt good going on, but I didn't notice much of a change in my darkness.
Berenice C.
Clearlake, CA
Love love love this product I use it everyday especially on the days I go out
April S.
Rogersville, MO
I like this stuff. I use it came in a small jar instead of a roll on though
SARAH L.
Windom, TX
IT ACTUALLY WORKS. I WAS SKEPTICAL AT FIRST, BUT SURPRISED AFTER TRYING IT.
Rose P.
Penn Yan
Worked very well it did make my eyes burn a little though. Would buy again.
Feiona R.
Hartford, CT
Seen improvements but not as much as i thought i would
Kayla S.
I love this product. It has a sheer coverage but the cold formula really helps puffiness on your eyes and it helps you look more awake. It cancels out your dark circles.
Susan P.
It cooled my eye area after I applied it but it didn’t do anything for my dark circles or make me look more awake. A little disappointing.
Tammy F.
This is a fantastic product especially when on location for long days and week long events. The eyes get puffy, tired, and dark circles. It is usually cold and soothing to use. Great price value. Recommend to my sister. Fabulous for red carpet and fashion week press coverage.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.