BY GARNIER #50 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Imo ;.
Wimbledon/london
I use a lot of Garnier skin care products so had high expectations for the brand. I didn’t really know what to expect with the roller but it was great fun. Highly recommend
Hadee A.
Woodbridge , ON
I love this eye cream it treats the puffiness and darkness under my eyes. The best part is the coverage it has and it dose not feel cakey or heavy it’s super light. I love to just wear it in its own with out makeup on days when I’m just running around.
Really helps with dark circles under the eyes and definitely can’t  see my circles underneath my foundation and concealer like I used to. I also think the price is good for value. You pay for what you get in this case would definitely recommend.
Radwa A.
giza
It’s quit good, I haven’t seen such a big change in my dark circles but it’s good.
I use it before bed time although my dark circles are not so much darker but when I put it on it lighten under my eyes but after I wash it off I can see dark circles again like it’s not treatment.
x.makeup.n.cakeup.x S.
wimbledon
This product is lovely I use this on days I don't want to wear any makeup as aswell as having some caffeine it has a light tint of colour, ill give this a few swipes under my and it has enough just enough coloir to conceal my dark eyes.
Rugilė M.
Slagelse
I really liked this! It did make my dark circles kinda disappear, but not entirely. But I still like the product, it is super easy to use, compact and it smells really nice! I would recommend if you don’t have really big dark circles
Rachel B.
Bexhill On Sea, East Sussex
Really has cleared up my under eye bags and the dark circles and it is reasonable priced and you can buy it like I did in boots but Superdrug sell it and it was my first time buying this product to try and I will be buying it again
Chloe A.
As somebody who has very dark under eye circles I tried this product to see if it actually works and in my opinion it brightened up my under eyes and made me seem more awake taking away the dark under eye circles I sometimes have😊
Cathy D.
The garnier eye roller is great. Because of the metal roller, it’s very cool when it goes on, which helps soothe the under eye area and helps with puffiness. I think the actual formula could be better because once the roller has been used I don’t feel like the actual product does much.
Izzy C.
Bristol
Really great product! I work nights so often have big bags, a swipe of this and the darkness is noticeably reduced! Would definitely recommend to anyone with dark under-eye problems.
Also soaks in well compared to other brands.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.