BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Jennifer B.
Rathdrum, ID
Helps clear up my circles and feels refreshing. I love the smell also. Would recommend to anyone.
Holly D.
I don't really notice any difference with this product and similar ones. Doesn't seem to do much.
Violet B.
605 Dexter Street, Rocky Mpunt, NC
I love this roller - application it's fast and easy - covering eye area (I also use it on my lips
Stephanie C.
Hamburg
I usually always have dark circles around my eyes but when I use this they do lighten up a lot.
ANA B.
El Cajon, CA
Really enjoy the cooling sensation as well as the light tint it gives ,I like the light option.
Stephanie l.
Garden Grove, CA
Works very well. Removes my dark circles but now I can't really find it anywhere in the stores.
Gina R.
Chatsworth, GA
I love the roller on this. It's cooling and it helps to reduce puffiness. It feels so nice too.
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
I like this product! Usually wear it after I moisturize and/or prime. I like that it is tinted!
Florianyeli M.
I say goodbye to my dark circles eyes and no more raccoon eyes, what he does in me is amazing.
Jennifer G.
Portland, OR
This product started out as covering dark under eye circles, but lately it hasn't been helping.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?