BY GARNIER #50 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Daniela B.
Tuxtla Gutiérrez
Muy buen producto me gustó muchísimo para la hinchazón de los ojos, realmente es efectivo me sirvió mucho fue la primera vez que lo use y lo volví a comprar cumplió mis expectativas cumplió lo que prometía el empaque, el roll on refresca el are del ojo y deja una sensación muy buena me gusto
Atiya A.
I think it's a great product for use on a daily basis . Moreover , I have noticed that using this product religiously shows a drastic change in the under eye area making it less dull and dark and more visibly more bright . I recommend using this product along with their night repair cream as part of daily routine . Works wonders.
andrea M.
Love eye rollers as they’re really easy to use and feel so fresh and cool on the skin, so I’m a big fan of this one! I don’t have the worst dark circles in the world, but they’re bad enough due to being at uni! Think this works well to hydrate the under eye area and brighten :)
Madhurima S.
Burdwan
I bought it on flipkart as I had developed dark circles after my exams. It is gentle on the eye region and has a pleasant smell. My first time using it has been overall a decent experience. The dark circles reduced visibly within a week and were nearly gone after 16-18 days.
Gehad A.
Riyadh, Nozha district
It takes a long time till its effect appears...i like the roll on idea it doesn’t make wrinkles plus its so easy ... it makes my eyes looks fresh .Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Puff Eye Roller
Donna C.
Nottingham
When using this product it felt nice and refreshing on the eye area. I wasn’t sure of the applicator method as I wasn’t sure if it was dispensing too much product in comparison to the small drop you need when you use a gel or cream.
Overall it seemed to do a good job.
Angelica E.
Weoley castle, B29
Let's start with the pros. What I like about this product is the application process. When applying this product you can actually feel that it's de-puffing the eyes and the process is very soothing. Furthermore, the product also smells of nothing, which is a bonus for me and its absolutely hydrates my under eye area However, the downside to this is that it does not remove the dark circles as the product say it would, hence the 2 stars. Overall, if your looking for a product that removes dark circles, I would not recommend buying this product.
Emily
This product is very orange and didn’t cover up anything for me if I put it under my foundation or over you could see how orange it was as this is darker than my foundation. It didn’t my hide dark circles as it says that’s what it’s meant to do, this product was a waste of money and I wouldn’t recommend.
Niranjana K.
Dubai
For anyone who knows me, I'm very insecure about my dark circles and have plenty of it hide (yay, lucky me!). Yes so I have tried way too many commercial products and Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle eye roller was one amongst them. Having fallen for all the hype behind this product, I was very much intrigued to try this product out.

However, as usual it was all false promises. This product did nothing at all to my under eyes, it did not even have a good moisturizing effect upon application. Not worth the money at all!
Sherah O.
miami
Although I love Garnier as a brand I’m not sure this eye roller really made any difference to my dark circles. I would primarily use this in my skin care routine prior to putting on makeup and to be honest I never really saw any improvement to my dark circles.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.