BY GARNIER #55 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Erica W.
Starkville, MS
In terms of just covering the dark discoloration, it works virtually instantly, but it seems more like a concealer than a corrective tool. I use it almost every day, and love that it covers my dark circles, but I don't know that I'm seeing it reverse the appearance of the dark circles over the long-term. (This may have been my own misconception as well.) It does need to be be set with a power because it's such a thin, liquid formula. That said, I still use it everyday whether I'm wearing all-over foundation or not not, because it blends so well.
Stephanie H.
Newton, NC
This product is okay but definately not a quick fix. Yes it does the job at hiding what it needs to, but the roller ball is inconsistent with the amount of product it dispenses, and if you start to sweat, the product all but melts down your face, even if you've used a primer or setting powder/spray to hold it in! I use this product on my days off running errands when I don't need a full-coverage look like I would need if I was at my place of work. My boyfriend also likes to use this product.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
I just purchased this a week ago. It says to use daily. I have dark circles that are horrible and I must say that it works wonderful. I've noticed them lighter and it covers pretty well as other products don't. I wish it covered completely but I can't complain
Betty S.
Lee, FL
The price is great. As someone who doesn't get much sleep, dark circles are a real problem.One will last you a good while. I have bought two in the last year. It really does help dark circles under the eyes. It lightens them and makes it feel better. Under your eyes will be shiney for about half an hour after use. I would wait at least half an hour after use before putting on make-up. It really will mess with make up if it isn;t fully dry.
Elizabeth M.
Medina, OH
I use this as my undereye concealer. I find that it matches my skin tone nicely and is a good amount of product for the price. It rolls on quite easily, and then can be blended in with your finger. I have been using this for the last year or two and have always been pleased with the results. It feels nice as it is rolled onto your skin, very cooling.
Jessica C.
Curtice, OH
It is a great product, it smells good, it really helped lighten the dark circles under my eyes, very effective. Good price for the amount you get. Nicely packaged , I am a repeat user. I have recommended to family and friends. I don't think they need to change anything with it. And I will be using it again.
Ariana H.
Bronx, NY
This is a really nice concealer. It's far from a full coverage concealer, which I honestly need sue to my very dark under eye area, but this is nice to put on in the morning when running out of the house. It depuffs my eyes and give a light coverage to look semi alive on my way to work. I put on my makeup once I'm there. It's, slap good to swipe on and pat in when I just need to run it the house for a quick shopping trip.
Jeremy W.
Modesto, CA
This product is incredible! It truly brightens up the area around your eyes, so that you appear more awake, alert, and ready to tackle the day. I have used this product for several years; it is a great value for the money and I have recommended it to multiple people, who have loved it as well.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Hey y’all so for me, I have bad dark circles and I hate it!! So this stuff is great; t reduced my darkness and puffy bags under my eyes. It smells great and goes on so smoothly. I actually started seeing results within a few days. It’s also priced sufficiently, and you can find it online; or Wal-Mart. It was worth the price and I would recommend this to anyone with bags, dark circles, and even puffy under eyes!
Aidan S.
I've always had terrible eye bags, and it got to the point where I thought I would always look like a zombie. Now, I only feel like one! This under eye roller can make someone who's been studying for finals until 3 AM look like they just got the best sleep of their life. Maybe one day they'll make one that gives you an energy shot(?!) Other than that, 11/10 would reccomend
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.