BY GARNIER #44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Reviews (1982)
Ashley M.
This is my favorite eye product EVER! It refeshes my eyes in the morning, helps with fine lines and helps reduce the appearance of my dark circles. I even use it to cover acne scars and redness and it does a beautiful job! Can not reccommend this produce enough. I even wrote about it in my blog!
Marcia V.
Amazing product! I hope they never stop making it. I have dark circles under my eyes and this helps a ton to brighten them! I use it with it without makeup before I head out for the day. I have been using it for years. Holy Grail status for sure!
Mahala L.
Mize, KY
Great for reducing puffiness from the under eye and helps brighten up under eye bags. I like to use it in the morning after my morning skin care routine and before I do my makeup, but I always let my eyes rest for a few minutes and let the puffiness go down before moving on to putting makeup on.
Rachel M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a product I've used for at least 5 years. It's a nice, light concealer that helps my dark circles. You know that tired feeling where you feel like you can't keep your eyes open? Okay, I guess it's just called being tired, but when I roll this stuff on, it legitimately helps me feel awake.
Jazmine R.
Phoenix, AZ
I have tried almost about everything to get rid of my dark areas and nothing seems to do it including this product. It is a cheap buy so I wasn't expecting much, but still. If you are looking for something strong...This is not the product for you.
Sarah G.
Owatonna
This is seriously a staple product in my every day routine! Amazing tint, helps with puffiness and dark circles. I don't use any conceal under my eyes. Even using every single day one roller last 6 months minimum. This is a MUST have for everyone!
Nicole H.
Tempe, AZ
Works like a miracle, good coverage, and after I take my make-up off I can see the results. It gets rid of my dark bags. It's not a solution because you have to sleep and all that but it does it's job. And worth the price. I have to buy this again.
Amy H.
Austin, TX
I really love this product. It feels so smooth and refreshing under the eyes. It's a great price for the quality, and is super gentle on the skin. The roller ball makes it easy to apply. I like to keep it in the freezer to make it extra refreshing!
Miranda A.
Ulysses , KS
The roller is cool and feels nice on the skin. The concealer cream that comes out seems to match my skin but when blended out starts to crease. It doesn't do much for my under eye circles but does feel nice when I'm tired and need a skin pick up.
Payton T.
Hendersonville, TN
I use this on the daily. Not only is it a great concealer, but it brings immediate brightness to my eyes. I have always had trouble finding eye products because of sensitive skin, but this left no irritation. I am a fan and would purchase again.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.