Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Fall River, MA

This product is great, not amazing, but it definitely gets the job done and is set at a great price. The applicator is great and the formula works very well, it definitely helps with my dark circles. I have oily skin so it tends to get oily on me, but it works for the short-term.
raina c.
raina c.
Orlando, FL

I like this product !! it acts as a concelear too ! good one !! it has kind of has a cooling effect and that what relaxes my eyes i can feel the stress go off and it has helped me to reduce my dark cirlcle i use it everyday so i would say its like a treatment with a concelear!!!
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
New York, Ny

This product sometimes cost a lot of money but I know that it would be very good for the skin and if someone has problems with what they need for there skin they should use products like this as well cause it's really good , and if u want a solution I think this is the way to go
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Broken Arrow, OK

I love the cooling aspect of this product. I am giving it 3 stars however because it had alcohol in it. I don't think a product that you put so close to your eye should have alcohol. Plus it doesn't give great coverage. I like my Maybelline under eye circle eraser much better.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Acushnet , Ma

One of my go to products for every morning use. Found at local CVS with a coupon and to my surprise the color blended perfectly, didn't look cakey and stayed in place for hours. Also added benefit it has caffeine in it so it actually made my eyes open and ready for the day ;-)
Heather H.
Heather H.
Stoneville, NC

This product really helped with my dark circles. I was honsetly quite shocked. My dark circles are terrible and trying to conceal them is sometimes a chore, this definitely helped out my daily routine alot. An amazing product for the price and it is one of my favorite go to's.
Dhivya K.
Dhivya K.

I have a medium/deep skin tone and this did not work for me at all. I really wanted it to since the claims were so good and it did have a cooling/soothing sensation, but the color was just way off and it left a ashy cast underneath my eyes. I wish the color range was better..
Rubi A.
Rubi A.
Lovington, NM

I did not love this product as much as i expected to its not to expensive but really doesn't hold up to its claims the packaging has all over it down to the before and after pictures its a noneffective eye treatment and non pigmented concealer save your dollars ladies and gents
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA

I looooove this product. I have gone through several. It gives nice coverage for every day without being too fake or heavy. I love heavy, glam makeup for the weekends/nights but something like this is exactly what I look for to use on an every day basis. Great for work days.
Rafaela G.
Rafaela G.
Washington, DC

the anti dark circle products from garnier are really eficient, after 3 aplications i could already see the results and i think that this is really helpful, if you stop using it, the dark circle comes back which is a bad thing but in general i really liked and keep using it.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.