BY GARNIER #40 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Brittany K.
Macclenny, FL
I love the Garnier Nutritioniste skin renew anti dark circle eye roller. I have and will continue to purchase it, it's affordable and never disappoints me I usually purchase mine at walmart. I love it and will purchase it again and again it's a favorite!
Katharyn G.
North Las Vegas, NV
Gosh! I love this product! It had helped so so so much with my dark under eyes. And its very comfortable to put on, its totally worth it! Id buy again and again. But it lasts such a long time. Its so gentle on your skin! Ahh, how amazing is this product.
Zenmaster169 ..
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to use. and really works. Soothed my eyes and is relaxing to use. I noticed a significant decrease in my dark circles. I kept mine in the refrigerator for an added extra. The applicator is designed to fit your hand well and is easy to hold and use.
Lauren W.
Auburn, AL
Fantastic product that really helped me feel and looked refreshed in the morning before makeup and after I took my makeup off at night.
I would definitely recommend using the product to anyone who struggles with dark circles even after plenty of sleep.
Jen C.
I wasn't expecting this product to have a tiny to it. I was under the impression that this product would just roll on a clear formula, and it wasn't. It pretty much looked like concealer. On a side note, IT CREASED SUPER BAD AND MADE ME LOOK EVEN OLDER
Whitney M.
Gulfport, MS
Dark circles are in my family so it is really hard to take care of them without makeup but I also really love them at the same time. I use this every week after I do my facial mask and it has I have seen some results definitely want to see more though.
Taylor V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this product, I have used it for years! It works perfectly at covering dark circles! I have had my most recent tube for like 6 months and I use it every day! I do recommend setting it with a loose powder to make sure it doesn't crease!
Mary-Caroline T.
Beaumont, TX
I have had the opportunity to use this product several times and have received pretty decent results. I purchased this at my local pharmacy for a pretty good price. Realistically, it did a good job of covering and perfecting my dark under eye circles.
Julia W.
Sunrise, FL
I have two kids so sometimes I don't get as much sleep as I would like lol this cream does a great job of banishing all trace of my dark circles to make me look refreshed and awake even on my most tired days even I'm rushing without wearing any makeup
Sabila S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using the dark circle roller, it feels great around the eye area, very cooling and relaxing. The gel gets easily absorbed in the skin, I have not noticed a big change in my dark circles but because it feels so good on the skin I like using it .
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
Angela S.
New Bern, NC
How long does it take for the dark circles to appear lighter?
Carina O.
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not a huge make-up/concealer wearer. In your opinion, is this product worth the money?