BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Sandra C.
El Paso, TX
Loveee this prioduct, instead of wearing too much eye make up you can replace it with this roller
Lindsey C.
Use this product every morning and it works wonders with my tired mommy eyes! Highly recommended!
Marcela R.
Gave this a try but wasn't satisfied what so ever. The only good part was it was not toExpensive.
Maria E.
Bronx, NY
I used this under my eyes to remove dark circles and it was worth using my dark circles disappear
Sandy A.
Cumberland, MD
This did help to lessen the appearance of undereye circles. I did still have to use a concealer.
Megan J.
Beckley, WV
Absolutely love this product!! Gives my under eyes a cooling effect and covers my dark circles!!
Jen P.
Quick, simple ...very easy to use to help depuff and conceal dark under eyes in one step process
Chardonnay D.
It helps under the eye and brightens and it is soothing and relieving when i put it under my eye.
Sarah K.
Indianapolis, IN
I use this product almost every single day. Works well and blends even better. Would recommend.
Anna A.
Riverton, UT
It smells good but sadly does not really help with dark circles or puffy eyes. Suggest you pass.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?