BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Feiona R.
Hartford, CT
Seen improvements but not as much as i thought i would
amber r.
Cardiff
I bought this to help with slight dark undereye circles. I believe it's supposed to reduce darkness over time, but I don't think it does.

The roller feels nice on the skin. However I stopped using the roller after a few uses because it put too much product on and you can't blend it into the skin with the roller. So I dab it with my fingers instead.

I didn't find it to cover my under eye circles alone. I think because it's a little bit too thin. I had to put a different concealer on first, then I would add this because it did seem to brighten the area a bit and make me look more awake.

I've also used it over top dry patches because it seemed to help make those areas less dry and less cakey.
Ngadinah 💞.
Kulon Progo
I have dark circles and some baggage under my eyes. This has caffeine and vitamin C, which are said in some circles to improve the undereye area's appearance, which appeals to me, for obvious reasons. Paired with the little metal roller ball, application feels cool for a second, which I hope helps reduce puffiness a tiny bit. If nothing else, it feels nice. I also was pulled in by the sheer tint. The light/medium works well on my light skin, at least in the undereye area. If this was a concealer for my forehead or something, it wouldn't work so well, but for an area that needs a blast of brightness, it's right on.
Sarah S.
Toronto, ON
I have been using this eye roller for 4 years now and it has become an essential part of my skin care routine. The sheer tint naturally covers black circle without being too heavy on the eyes. It is also very gentle, given how sensitive my eye area is. I pair it with the Tony Moly lip tint to create my favorite no make up make up look almost everyday. On top of this, it helps improve the appearance of dark circles over time. I take this product with me on trips too, as it is very easy to apply.
Deanna W.
London, ON
I have used this product for several years now. Although I honestly don't feel that in the long run it really helps diminish the look of dark circles (tricky for dark circles accompanying student life exhaustion), it does give a nice base for adding additional concealer and foundation.

My favourite part of this product is the feel of the added caffeine under my eyes in the morning. Even if it doesn't fully cover my dark circles, it does a nice job of waking me up in the mornings and leaving me feeling much more energized pretty instantly!
Felicia H.
Fort Gratiot, MI
As a college student, I’m guilty of not getting enough sleep as I should be getting, but this product helps the effect of that. Due to the lack of sleep, I have developed darker circles underneath my eyes and this is a great remedy to help reduce those unwanted circles. I’m very thankful for what it is doing to my under eyes and will continue to use this in my daily routines.
Jazmin Q.
Bell Gardens , CA
I tied this product for the first time but I really did not see a lot of difference in my dark circles, it is a gente product but it didn’t really do anything for me. It was an average price about $15 the only reason I give it a 3 stars is because it does smell good and it did hydrate my undereyes leaving them small but my dark circles did not change
Roshnara A.
Ernakulam
 It’s discrption says it remove the the tann undereye but isnt worth expectation. But the packaging and the product look completely fine as it comes with a matalic roll on top which is worth the money. But it honestly dint meet up the expectations as the product discription says it would remove the dark circles.  Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller
elil g.
Kemaman
It reduces dark circles around my eyes, it's not expensive, a wallet friendly product. The 15ml liquid last longer for 1 1/2 months. M' continuously using it till now, already 3 months. I can see the dark circle fading more day by day. It takes time to see the result but if you're not lazy you can see the result within 2-3 weeks.  Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Puff Eye RollerGarnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Puff Eye RollerGarnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye RollerGarnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye RollerGarnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller
Nourhan A.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt - My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.