Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller
Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.
This 2-in-1 eye care + concealer formula with Antioxidant Vitamin C, Caffeine and tinted mineral pigments instantly covers dark circles and shadows. The micro-stimulating, roll-on applicator refreshes and wakes up the eye area. Roll away dark circles for a brighter, more even look.
Instantly conceals dark circles. In 1 week, the eye area is smoother, brighter-looking and more radiant.
Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Squalane, Bis-Peg/Ppf-14/14 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Talc, Nylon-12, Maltitol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Caffeine, Citrus Medica Limonum Extract/Lemon Fruit Extract. [+/- May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides].
Usage: Gently roll under the eye from the inner corner to the outer corner. Rub in excess until fully absorbed. Use AM and as needed throughout the day.see more...
Top Questions See all 123 Q&A
- "Although I was unsure when I first tried this product I have grown to love it and literally use it every day of my life!" in 4 reviews
- "Works great for covering up dark circles however, it sometimes looks too bright and as a result makes my dark circles more noticeable. " in 4 reviews
- "I have been using this product for a while and didnt see any difference, so.... dont waste your money" in 3 reviews
- "I do not typically wear makeup and this is light enough that it's ok, but still has a full coverage." in 3 reviews
- "It's a very thin liquid that blends easily, which means you'll never have to worry about it being cakey, but it definitely does need to be set with powder or layered under a concealer that's not going to budge (which is what I do) because the product dries, but never really sets." in 3 reviews
The roller feels nice on the skin. However I stopped using the roller after a few uses because it put too much product on and you can't blend it into the skin with the roller. So I dab it with my fingers instead.
I didn't find it to cover my under eye circles alone. I think because it's a little bit too thin. I had to put a different concealer on first, then I would add this because it did seem to brighten the area a bit and make me look more awake.
I've also used it over top dry patches because it seemed to help make those areas less dry and less cakey.
My favourite part of this product is the feel of the added caffeine under my eyes in the morning. Even if it doesn't fully cover my dark circles, it does a nice job of waking me up in the mornings and leaving me feeling much more energized pretty instantly!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos