BY GARNIER #55 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Jasmine V.
Roslindale, MA
I feel like this is an okay product I really didn't notice much difference under my eyes.
Jenelle J.
It is an average product. It helps with puffiness but not good for really dark circles.
Kendra P.
Toledo, OH
Wonderful! It's so easy to apply and covers my dark circles better than some concealers
Lia A.
Hamburg, NJ
It got rid of my dark circles instantly and worked amazingly for the affordable price.
Amber L.
It's not as great as I expected but effective non the less. I wish it applied smoother
Gladis T.
I like this product it’s affordable and easy to use. I would recommend it to everyone.
Breanna R.
Great product! Actually works and i love the packaging. Easy to use and travels great!
Karen A.
Garden Grove, CA
It is a good product quick and east but you have to use for a while to get good results
ana d.
Cicero, IL
Not a big fan of this I have dark circles and just didn't see too much of a difference
Amanda M.
Overland Park, KS
Great. But not what i was looking for in this product. Was a cooling relief on my eyes.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.