BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
heather m.
Columbus, OH
has become a daily habit of mine! provides great coverage and very useful all day! a wonderful add
Allison R.
Ashtabula, OH
I really haven't noticed any results with this product. My under eye skin is softer but that is it.
Makenna M.
Corrales, NM
Doesn't really help with my circles however I can tell it somewhat is helping my underage circles.
Zoie h.
Cherry Hill, NJ
i wouldn't say it brightens my eyes but definitely makes the area more moisturizered which is good.
Kara L.
memphis
My dark circles are horrible. And I feel like there was no change in the appearance of my circles.
Amy G.
Been using this for 2 weeks and see a reduction in darkness around my eyes amd even with puffiness.
Baylee B.
Jonesboro, AR
it worked sometimes but others it didn't but when it did it was great. over all it was really good
Izabel B.
Pompano beach , FL
Love this product for dark circles . One of the best at a super affordable price .. will buy again
Liyah M.
springfield, ma
Don't like did nothing for me. My eyes just looked greasy and more noticeable. Will not buy again.
Jade L.
Burr Oak, MI
I use this product everyday. It helps a lot covering up dark circles. I would recommend getting it.
Mya s.
This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been using this for about a year now and i love it!
Nikole M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Does this really work? How long did it take to see results?
Estella H.
I've been wanting to try this for over a year but don't wanna waste my money. Anyone see any improvements?
Paloma R.
Doral, FL
this product is worth or would you recommend me another brand?
Mercedes S.
Mullins, SC
How well does this actually cover dark circles. And how long does or stay on.