BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
maria o.
Beachwood , NJ
Claro que volveré a comprarlo me encanta esta crema es muy buena y económica la usó muy a menudo 😘
Liyah M.
springfield, ma
Don't like did nothing for me. My eyes just looked greasy and more noticeable. Will not buy again.
Sasha m.
Oakland, CA
This is extremely great. It helps a lot with my under eye. It is one of the best I have ever used.
LEAR18053 Diana D.
This is so great if your looking to do a no make up look. Very subtle and also works on dark spots.
Zoie h.
Cherry Hill, NJ
i wouldn't say it brightens my eyes but definitely makes the area more moisturizered which is good.
Shawnee' M.
Sioux City, IA
I can't even begin to say how much I love this product. I noticed immediate results after one use.
Izabel B.
Pompano beach , FL
Love this product for dark circles . One of the best at a super affordable price .. will buy again
Valarie C.
Albuquerque, NM
I have to have this it is a must have for every woman that stayed out a little past her bed time!
Sarah K.
Indianapolis, IN
I use this product almost every single day. Works well and blends even better. Would recommend.
Megan J.
Beckley, WV
Absolutely love this product!! Gives my under eyes a cooling effect and covers my dark circles!!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?