BY GARNIER #55 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

member-c89eb
Didn’t really do much for my eye bags, but it does work as a natural, short term concealer
Nicki G.
Feel like my skin is smoother and brighter. Product lasts a long time and its inexpensive.
Deanna L.
Montgomery
Very cooling and anti puffing I really enjoyed this product. Good price I’d deff repurchase
Rolled on great. I really didn't see any changes with my dark circles though. Smelled okay.
Amanda R.
Albrightsvlle, PA
This product isn't the best out there. I tried it and wasn't too thrilled with the results
Johana S.
Richardson, TX
Diminishes puffiness and darkness around my eyes
Makes me look like I have had enough slee
Adriana P.
Joint Base Andrews
I didn't see much Of a change. I did not like product that much. Too pricey and not worth it
Abbey B.
I have really bad dark circles under my eyes and this has been helping a lot! Glad I got it
bruna F.
Mineola, NY
makes eyes look more awake and bright
not really good for sensitive skin it burns a little
Tina K.
Garden City, KS
I have young children so dark circles are very common and this product helps lots with them
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.