BY GARNIER #60 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Sandra C.
El Paso, TX
Loveee this prioduct, instead of wearing too much eye make up you can replace it with this roller
Natalie O.
It really helps me remove the black circles under my eyes and keeps my eyes look good and smooth.
Violet B.
605 Dexter Street, Rocky Mpunt, NC
I love this roller - application it's fast and easy - covering eye area (I also use it on my lips
Jen P.
Quick, simple ...very easy to use to help depuff and conceal dark under eyes in one step process
Debi W.
Elyria, Ohio
This is my absolute favorite go to product minimizes dark circles and reduces puffiness! Love it!
Stephanie l.
Garden Grove, CA
Works very well. Removes my dark circles but now I can't really find it anywhere in the stores.
Jennifer G.
Portland, OR
This product started out as covering dark under eye circles, but lately it hasn't been helping.
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
I like this product! Usually wear it after I moisturize and/or prime. I like that it is tinted!
Kimberly C.
Cleburne, TX
This product works wonders, it really helps my dark circles under my eyes and kept me refreshed
derica z.
San Jose, CA
i really thought it was a nice idea untill i actaully used it. it stung the crap out of my eyes
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.