BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Esther K.
Color is too dark for my skin tone. The formula is too liquidy. I prefer the untainted one
Sarah G.
I love this just to freshen up my under eyes when I'm tired super gentle and wakes you up.
Abbey B.
I have really bad dark circles under my eyes and this has been helping a lot! Glad I got it
Nicole R.
This product helps reduce the color of dark circles however it doesn't totally remove them.
Marie M.
Orlando
This anti dark circle is amazing and for an affordable price I love it I use this all days
Betsy G.
Boardman
Oh I need this every day it helps with the dark circles and imperfections under your eyes
Yvette C.
Waco, TX
I use this every day and I love this so much . I repurchased this all the time I used it
Jessica R.
Brooklyn, MD
I always use this! Even on no makeup days I still throw this on to look bright and awake!
Jasmine V.
Roslindale, MA
I feel like this is an okay product I really didn't notice much difference under my eyes.
Gina H.
Clermont , FL
This is alright, but their are better products to use for it that doesn't crack, or cake.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.