BY GARNIER #81 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the ...1 Answers
Olga R.
Orlando, Fl
It really helps with hiding my dark circles, my circle so bad that I didn't think anything will work.
dulce p.
I like using this when I don't get enough sleep and my under eye dark circles show. It is refreshing.
Alyssa A.
Elizabethtown, KY
I struggle with dark circles on the daily, this really helps minimize before make up or even without.
Melanie D.
Fredericksburg, VA
Worked well enough, but a less expensive brand that I picked up at a dollar type store worked better.
MariaGabriela M.
Bloomfield, NJ
I have been using this product for a while and didn't see any difference, so.... don't waste your money
mariah R.
Absolutely love this and I would highly recommend to anyone Great price and I love the rollerball !
Madelyn B.
Cleveland, OH
This is my favorite thing to use if I didn't get enough sleep the night before. I highly recommend it
Aparna K.
I used it for quite two months but did not found it great for dark circles. It is just a okish cream
Rachael L.
Laurel, MD
I honestly swear by this product. This is the only product that helps me look more awake than I feel
Cindy M.
Tucson, AZ
This feels really good on the skin but I don't really see to much of a difference on my dark circles
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.