BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Danielle F.
Asheville , NC
I've tried this once before and it was good. I don't know where to find it anymore. really good product
Great coverage! I definitely saw a difference in my undereye circles and puffiness after repeated use.
Makayla M.
It's nice until you get one and the ball falls put of it...Other wise it's a pretty nice thing to have.
Michelle R.
Good product. It helped me to rest my eyes and feel fresh at the same time. The price is reasonable too
Lindsay W.
Peoria Heights, IL
Best eye concealer ever! I cant go without it! Makes my eyes look more awake and takes down any puffing
Tana R.
I use this and really like it I've noticed a decrease in my under eye darkness since using this product
Amber G.
Conroe, TX
I love this stuff. if works instantly, covers my dark circles and makes my eyes look so much brighter.
Mily S.
Chicago
I love the eyeroller! it feels really refreshing and gentle. I use it every morning and also at night.
Susanna P.
Detroit, MI
Perks your eyes up after a late night. Does a good job covering eye circles and feels fresh and tingly.
Elena K.
Clermont, FL
Didn't help to conceal dark circles even after prolonged use. The color is a little off my complexion.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?