BY GARNIER #60 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Cindy M.
Tucson, AZ
This feels really good on the skin but I don't really see to much of a difference on my dark circles
Aliya🎀 A.
bloomington, IL
It did not work well. Even applying regularly didnt clear my dark circles. Not going to buy it again
dulce p.
I like using this when I don't get enough sleep and my under eye dark circles show. It is refreshing.
Keesha P.
I like this product. Feels crest when your putting it on and it does subtlety conceal you under eyes.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
It de puffs and it's tinted to cover dark tired eyes there's not much in it so it lasts about 2 weeks
Madelyn B.
Cleveland, OH
This is my favorite thing to use if I didn't get enough sleep the night before. I highly recommend it
Lacey D.
Ringtown, PA
This toll works great for getting those dark spots under your eyes out! I would definitely recommend
Rachael G.
I love this product. It is so easy to use and super convenient. The roller ball is my favorite part.
Hayley G.
Fells great on the skin very light and soaks right in to the skin. smells great. I like this a lot
Allison R.
Ashtabula, OH
I really haven't noticed any results with this product. My under eye skin is softer but that is it.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.