BY GARNIER #34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Karla F.
Karla F.
Chesapeake, VA
I love this product. It has a slight tint to it which is perfect for days when I don't want to apply a lot of makeup. Still adds some coverage and the package has a cooling affect. I have repurchased this product several time and would continue to repurchase.
angela m.
angela m.
Garnier anti-dark-circle eye roller is the bomb! I love this product i use it everyday.it reduces the dark curcles under my eyes leabing them looking fresh.i will be buying this product again and again.i suggest you try it.the cost is reasonsble andaffirdable
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Haleyville, AL
This product definitely keeps the dark circles away. It is a great product and the best thing about it is that it is a drugstore product so it is affordable. It is very effective and gentle. I use this every night before bed. I would definitely recommend this
Paula A.
Paula A.
Lowell, OH
I love this product!!!! I have aweful dark circles ubder my eyes and after 3 days I think it really started to lighten them! Very fair price for what you get. It was extremely gentle on my etes and the cool oller ball felt amazing first thing in thr morning!
Xiomara R.
Xiomara R.
Clermont, FL
Pretty good product. The Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti Wrinkle Firming Eye Cream its ok, but it does live to it's hype. I personally did not see much of a difference or improvement when I used the cream. I rather use the L'Oreal eye revitalift cream.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Prairie Village, KS
As a new mom, this product is pretty awesome. It combines concealer with depuffer which is exactly what you need when a tiny dictator has decided you no longer get to sleep at night. It's easy to pick up at target and pretty reasonable. I would buy it again.
Noemi A.
Noemi A.
Channelview, TX
I enjoyed this product. I got mine at Walmart for a great price. It was lightweight and smooth and easy to blend and it was gentle on my skin and easy to blend. And I would choose this over any high end product. I will repurchase this product once I run out.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Frankfort, KY
I will try anything for my dark circles under my eyes. So far almost nothing has helped. This feels good going on, and you can feel it tightening as it dries, but that's about it. I haven't noticed any improvement. I think I'll try something else next time.
Jessi L.
Jessi L.
Jupiter, FL
This product actually removed my dark circles and reduced puffiness at the same time. I use it every morning when I wake up. I got it at my local pharmacy and I keep going back for more. I would highly recommend this to anyone who has stubborn dark circles.
Nicole Marie S.
Nicole Marie S.
Manteca, CA
I was pleasantly surprised with this product! I feel like it does help my look more awake. The color can tend to err on the lighter side, and sometimes I wonder if it's really blending well. But I love the cooling metal tip and the formula is easy to blend!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??