Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Caprial P.
Caprial P.

Not only the fact that it's a roller making it so easy to apply, but it's so cool! I love using this product because it's an easy go to! It's a very effective product, and not dissapointing! I would recommend this product to anyone trying to let go of the dark circles under your eyes!
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
Portland, OR

This stuff is great! It legit lasts me 6-12 months, more so on the longer side. It's $12 or so and it last that long! It reaches a variation of skin tones and because it isn't too heavy, it makes my skin and blends in quite well! It's light and easy to use quickly, with great pay off.
Caity S.
Caity S.
Stillwater, OK

I love this product. I use it in my everyday make up routine as an under eye concealer. This allows me to make sure that my eyes do not just look dark and like I have a black eye. It does a perfect job of brightening up my face for an everyday look. I would buy this again and again.
Urvashi S.
Urvashi S.

I think this product worked really well for my skin as it blended in properly and didn't gave me any crease line even after a full day which is big plus.
As i don't have much dark circles so I don't know whether it cures them or not but it definitely brightens the area under my eye.
Makena M.
Makena M.
Anderson, IN

This product is amazing!!!!! I first heard about it from a friend and I haven't been able to put it down since. The cooling affect of the metal ball gets rid of under eye bags while the tinted formula does wonders on covering up your dark circles without looking cakey or noticeable!
Zoe R.
Zoe R.

The product it's self goes on to your under eyes very smoothly. I used this for about 2 weeks and I only seen a small difference which was only noticible to me. I would recommend this product to those who have patience but I would not recommend this if you don't have much patience.
Reda M.
Reda M.

I have a pale skin tone and it works for me.. But I think if the tint was any darker it would be too dark for pale skin holders..
Althought the product is very thin and spreads easily, the tone is neutral- neither yellow or pink..
So, yes It's great to use 1st thing in the morning!
Dimytria B.
Dimytria B.
Twentynine Palms, CA

I bought mine at Walmart. My eyes are a little sensitive. It has a bit of a strong smell and it irritates my eyes. I haven't seen a difference with my dark circles so that's a bit disappointing. It's also pretty watery and sheer. Maybe I'd like it more if it were a medium coverage.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.

I honestly didn't notice a difference after using this product. I used it religiously for two months and my dark circles remained the same. And there was a smell to the serum that made my eyes water when it was placed under them. The applicator was effective, but the serum was not.
Luca P.
Luca P.

I wanted to love this product but it just didn't seem to do anything for me. I did think it helped with concealing my dark circles but I'm not sure that it actually helped or if it was simply concealing it until I washed it off. I'm also not too sure that it helped with puffiness.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.