BY GARNIER #48 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Michelle A.
Farmingdale, NY
Probably one of my favorite products from garnier. So easy to use, very effective and gentle! I have been getting this product and products like it for years and it never disappoints! I recommend this to everyone!
Courtney N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I swear by this stuff! I use this almost every day, and I've noticed my dark circles have gotten much lighter. I like that this can be applied throughout the day if need be. It's super blend able and does not dry out your under eye.
lil r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thie product is one that I would recommend. The packaging is nice and it really sells the product. I bought this at a local neighborhood walmart. This product is effective and I would highly reccomend it to people who struggle to maintain dark circles under their eyes.
Sam B.
Lake City
Beauty Junkie Expert
The feeling of applying it is wonderful. I have dark circles to to fix them rather than cover is very appealing. I believe this did the trick. I will have to keep using it to see long term effects, but will purchase this again
Erica P.
Not only does this help freshen up your under eyes because of the cool roller tip, but the salmon undertone of this is great for covering dark circles. It was more pigmented than I expected. You can't beat this for the price!
Tahira M.
Atlantic City , NJ
I feel like it doesn't do what it says. I brought it because it supposed to remove and help the bags and dark circles I have. It was pretty disappointing with no results. I would tell others to buy it to see how it works for them but I wouldn't use it again my self.
Angel W.
Franklin, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently bought this and am in love this concealer!It has a nice, light texture that blends like a dream!It brightens up my under eye area like no other concealer has, Iand because of the light consistency, you can build it up and it never gets cakey.Since buying this, it's the only concealer I reach for anymore!Never settles into my fine lines, love it and highly recommend it!
Kimberly L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought it because I read it and thought I'd give it a try, can't really say it did anything to brighten the mood of the dark circles and cost like $9 in my local drugstore, definitely feel like I wasted money but at least I can say I tried it once upon a time
Crystal B.
Ashland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is sort of alright. I feel the cooling effect when I apply it, and the coverage on under eye circles is there, but it's not enough to even call it coverage. It's a decent base to neutralize but it doesn't help much and doesn't have long term lasting effects.
Haley W.
Conroe, Tx
I've had dark circles all my life, and no matter what I did, they would be there. Putting this product on, I was skeptical, but pleasantly surprised when it concealed said circles. The only downside is that it doesn't have a lot of staying power when used alone.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
Angela S.
New Bern, NC
How long does it take for the dark circles to appear lighter?
Carina O.
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not a huge make-up/concealer wearer. In your opinion, is this product worth the money?