Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
ana o.
ana o.
I have freckles so I can never seem to find a cover up. So I gave up. But the darkness around my eyes drives me crazy! I reluctantly tried this and am so grateful! It covers my darkness around my eyes perfectly! I would recommend this to anyone with dark circles!
Tawnya R.
Tawnya R.
Hemet, CA
I love using the Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti- Dark Circle Eye Roller! It's light and effective. I like to keep my eye creams in the refrigerator to add to the soothing effect. The roller is also convenient to keep in your purse for over night or travel.
Jasleen H.
Jasleen H.
San Jose, CA
My sister used this product and she loved jt she had really bad dark circles because of stress at school and hard time sleeping at night and she tried it and it did work it took her about 4 weeks to fet them circles away i Higly recommend this For anyody in need
Vera H.
Vera H.
I had never found an eye roller as good as Garnier Nutritionists Skin Renew Anti- Dark Circle roller I keep 2 in my make up bag at all times. Even in a hurry I can count on this for coverage if no time for any other product. Covers extremely well and to the max.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this visibly tightens and lightens the tender skin under my eyes. I have been using it ever since it came out. My mother in law is the one that introduced it to me and i am so thankful it works wonders for me! And i have been telling people ever since.
Arlene B.
Arlene B.
Indio, CA
This works for my dark under eye circles! It's easy to use, affordable and it looks great. I've been using it for a couple of months and it's been working out really good! It does tend to crease on me after a while but I would recommend for y'all to try it out!
Maya J.
Maya J.
I have tried a series of products to combat the noticeable dark circle and bags under my eyes from living a fast paced, on the go life. GARNIER WORKS. The results are comparable to Estee Lauder's Night Cream! My eyes looks refreshed and awake after application.
Jenny A.
Jenny A.
This product is amazing. It works really well on removing the bags and dark under eye. I have purchased this product 3 or 4 times. I was in the store thinking this is not going to work so i took it home and to my suprise it worked. Target is the place to get it
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
RAINELLE, WV
This product is so wonderful. I loved it from the first day I used it, very effective, gave my eyes brighter and less dark circles almost immediately. I bought it at Rite Aid. It was very easy to find, and I would recommend it to everyone. Price is just right.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Arvada, CO
Garnier products are always great and this product does not fall below it at all. I do notice my under eye circles clear up. I does kinda feel a bit uncomfortable because it does tighten my face a little but I'm sure that's a sign that it's doing its job well.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.