BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Alison P.
Johnson City, TN
I used this religiously for about 3 months and never could tell a difference in my fine lines or wrinkles. I enjoyed the way it felt on my skin but it just didn't work for me!
Marjorie A.
Houston
I didn’t really see any different after using this, and It didn’t meet my expectations of this product. The packaging caught my attention into thinking it might help. It was my first time using and i was a little disappointed.
marley s.
Beckley, WV
I use this guy daily! I love the rolly ball and how it makes my eye feel when the ball is really cold! The concealer is nice, it isn't full coverage but after regular makeup it turns out great.
Briana D.
Murrells Inlt, SC
This eye roller is amazing. It soothes, hydrates, and it’s tinted to brighten the under eye. I am in love with the formula and I would recommend it for dark, tired eyes.
Alicia L.
Albuquerque
I absolutely loved this in the medium deep shade. It is perfect.  I thought finally, a company that makes a natural shade and it's not too light! Then... they took it away! What happened? Please bring it back!
I did not see any improvement in my circles but I like it as a concealer or when I staying home or even at night when I do not want to look scary lol. I also have used on other areas of my face if I need light coverage and set with powder. Loved this product but I do not care for the light so-called universal shade, I have a medium skin tone but it is a bit too light and does not offer me enough coverage. Price is decent a little pricey for drugstore but it last a long time so I feel it is worth it (if they offered both shades).
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
This is OK... Not the best but not the worst undereye concealer.  The formulation is very watery and thin, so it is not full coverage.  The one thing I do really like about this is that the roller ball is ALWAYS cold.  If this wasn't so thin and watery I would roll this around my eyes a few times, but because it's so thin, just the softest swipe deposits a lot of product.  I have had this for a while and use it quite often and it is still about half full.
Noelia B.
Sunnyside, NY
I have been trying this product for a while now. I like it fifty-fifty. I like the fact that cover your black circles as a concealer. I put it under my eyes and let it absorb by itself and then put the fundation in that way does a great job of coverage. The point that should help you to reduce black circle I don't like because I don't think it work. I see mine exactly the same since I start using it and I use it 2 times a day. If some one want to get this product just keep in mind it is great as a concealer for the price and the shade works perfect on your skin and also keep the area very moisturise but doesn't work on repair or reduce the problem.
Tiff H.
Cleveland, TN
Picked this up at my local Target.  I have a love-hate relationship with it.  I'm so pale, that the lightest shade is not light enough for me and looks orange on me which means I have to put a concealer or something over it when I use it.  Alone though, it does a pretty good job covering my dark circles and it definitely de-puffs them.  But, my eyes are very sensitive and the formula makes my eyes water.  It's great if your eyes aren't that sensitive and you aren't ghostly white, lol.  The packaging is nice and the product glides on evenly and is easy to spread and blend in.
Chloe H.
I was complaining about my dark circles, so my mom bought this for me. I've noticed that it has helped my dark circles a lot. I still have light dark circles but they are much better than before. At first I didn't like that it was tinted, but now I use it as a part of my morning makeup routine. I apply this instead of concealer under my eyes and then apply my foundation over it. It seems to work really well!
Erica W.
Starkville, MS
In terms of just covering the dark discoloration, it works virtually instantly, but it seems more like a concealer than a corrective tool. I use it almost every day, and love that it covers my dark circles, but I don't know that I'm seeing it reverse the appearance of the dark circles over the long-term. (This may have been my own misconception as well.) It does need to be be set with a power because it's such a thin, liquid formula. That said, I still use it everyday whether I'm wearing all-over foundation or not not, because it blends so well.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.