BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Erica W.
Starkville, MS
In terms of just covering the dark discoloration, it works virtually instantly, but it seems more like a concealer than a corrective tool. I use it almost every day, and love that it covers my dark circles, but I don't know that I'm seeing it reverse the appearance of the dark circles over the long-term. (This may have been my own misconception as well.) It does need to be be set with a power because it's such a thin, liquid formula. That said, I still use it everyday whether I'm wearing all-over foundation or not not, because it blends so well.
Michelle V.
Manalapan, NJ
I like this product for my more natural makeup days because it has a tint to it! I would say this has light coverage. If I want more coverage I will add concealer over top and it still looks good. I also like the applicator because when you first apply the rollerball to the under eye area it is cooling and makes you feel like it is erasing your dark circles instantly even if it isn’t! I do not notice any long term results for minimizing my dark circles but I like this more as a lightweight, light coverage concealer product rather than an eye treatment product!
Stephanie H.
Newton, NC
This product is okay but definately not a quick fix. Yes it does the job at hiding what it needs to, but the roller ball is inconsistent with the amount of product it dispenses, and if you start to sweat, the product all but melts down your face, even if you've used a primer or setting powder/spray to hold it in! I use this product on my days off running errands when I don't need a full-coverage look like I would need if I was at my place of work. My boyfriend also likes to use this product.
Chelsea E.
Windsor, CA
I actually really love this stuff! I have a ton of hereditary darkness under my eyes and this by no means covers it, but it definitely does help brighten a lot. I don’t like to wear makeup to the gym, but I will apply some of this under my eyes and around my nose/where I have any redness. It does a great job of neutralizing. Sometimes I’ll even use it underneath a full coverage concealer. If you don’t struggle with under eye circles, you could totally use this in place of a concealer.
Chelsea H.
Lynchburg, VA
I know very well that I have awful dark circles. And this product isn't bad- but it never really covered things up. The fact that it was tinted made it seem like it was intended to be a replacement for my concealer but couldn't live up to concealer. I think that if you have less aggressive dark circles than mine, this product is great. And it feels great to put on. It just didn't do enough for me and the fact that it's pigmented made it harder for me to use.
member-540e5
I love this product for under my eyes. Its so gentle on your face and it does some magic with the dark spots under your eyes. Its a great price and a great quality.
Betty S.
Lee, FL
The price is great. As someone who doesn't get much sleep, dark circles are a real problem.One will last you a good while. I have bought two in the last year. It really does help dark circles under the eyes. It lightens them and makes it feel better. Under your eyes will be shiney for about half an hour after use. I would wait at least half an hour after use before putting on make-up. It really will mess with make up if it isn;t fully dry.
Elizabeth M.
Medina, OH
I use this as my undereye concealer. I find that it matches my skin tone nicely and is a good amount of product for the price. It rolls on quite easily, and then can be blended in with your finger. I have been using this for the last year or two and have always been pleased with the results. It feels nice as it is rolled onto your skin, very cooling.
Jessica C.
Curtice, OH
It is a great product, it smells good, it really helped lighten the dark circles under my eyes, very effective. Good price for the amount you get. Nicely packaged , I am a repeat user. I have recommended to family and friends. I don't think they need to change anything with it. And I will be using it again.
Ariana H.
Bronx, NY
This is a really nice concealer. It's far from a full coverage concealer, which I honestly need sue to my very dark under eye area, but this is nice to put on in the morning when running out of the house. It depuffs my eyes and give a light coverage to look semi alive on my way to work. I put on my makeup once I'm there. It's, slap good to swipe on and pat in when I just need to run it the house for a quick shopping trip.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?