Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
amarinder b.
amarinder b.

Love this concealer. i use it to touch up through the day and carry it with me when i travel. I've bought it twice already. You can buy it at CVS or any other Drug store. I also like that it has eye cream. lots of concealers make your eye are dry and it's not very heavy.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.

This product i live by! I always had dark circles until i have used this product. This is such a light weight and smooth and it really eliminates my dark circles! I totally recommend this to any woman who are sleep deprived or maybe a new mom that dosent get much sleep.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Brooklyn , Ny

I love this product!! I use it as a concealer under my makeup. I like that it doesn't crease under my eyes and it last for a pretty good time before having to reapply. I like it doesn't have a drying effect. Also it has caffeine so it will help with the tiredness look.
Mercedee A.
Mercedee A.
Corona

It's a pretty good product! You can wear with or without makeup on. I can tell a difference from what my dark circles looked like before. But I don't always find myself reaching for it as much as other products. Also the rollerball application sometimes does get messy.
lil r.
lil r.

Thie product is one that I would recommend. The packaging is nice and it really sells the product. I bought this at a local neighborhood walmart. This product is effective and I would highly reccomend it to people who struggle to maintain dark circles under their eyes.
Arizona H.
Arizona H.
Northport, NY

Love this product I use it every morning before I start my make up! It is super cool. It could go on a little more consistent but you can just rub it in with your finger. if anything it is a great way to cover up dark circle under your eyes in a natural thin way!
Marianne J.
Marianne J.
Lindon , UT

This product is not what I wanted it to be. I was hoping that it would give more coverage. Maybe after several months it would help cover dark circles, but I didn't notice anything different after a few weeks. It does have a nice cooling feel but I would not buy again.
Jaclin H.
Jaclin H.
Tega Cay, SC

I have yet to experience this products magic dark circle skills but I love how it feels under my eyes! I ALWAYS have tired eyes. I pop this in the fridge and put it on in the morning, and boy does it feel good! I can't wait to see how it is working in a few weeks time!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.

This is one of the best drugstore skincare products I have ever used. It is so comparable to the luxury brands for a fraction of the price. I usually pick this up from Walgreens. I love how cooling the roller ball is, and it is very soothing. I would totally buy again.
Supriya S.
Supriya S.
Raleigh, NC

As a student, I have a irregular sleep schedule which can cause puffiness and dark circles around my eyes. I love putting on the dark circle roller before I go to bed and it cools my skin down and feels very soothing. A little pricey for my budget but worth the price.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.