BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Kimberly C.
Cleburne, TX
This product works wonders, it really helps my dark circles under my eyes and kept me refreshed
derica z.
San Jose, CA
i really thought it was a nice idea untill i actaully used it. it stung the crap out of my eyes
Rosa A.
San Bernardino, California
By the things I'm reading seems like this works great. I would defenetly love to try this out.
Kathy L.
Tampa, FL
Great for covering those dark circles. Great for brightening the under eyes. Sheer and light.
Brandius N.
Plainfield, IL
I love this product!!! Nice smell. No heavy cream left on your face. Drys fast and works quick.
ANA B.
El Cajon, CA
Really enjoy the cooling sensation as well as the light tint it gives ,I like the light option.
Brionna B.
Orland , Ca
This is a miracle worker! It feels so nice under my eyes especially first thing in the morning
Kara B.
Woodworth, LA
Love this! Really helped to lighten up my dark circles. Blended in very nicely with no residue.
I really was not happy with this product did not do anything at all.Really not worth the time.
Jessi W.
Belmont, MS
Felt nice and smelled nice but I really didn't notice much of a difference in my dark circles.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.