BY GARNIER #55 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Jade L.
Burr Oak, MI
I use this product everyday. It helps a lot covering up dark circles. I would recommend getting it.
Crystal R.
San Bernardino, CA
Easy to apply. Quick and no mess. No weird smell. Seems to be working. I think it's a good product.
Sasha m.
Oakland, CA
This is extremely great. It helps a lot with my under eye. It is one of the best I have ever used.
Zoie h.
Cherry Hill, NJ
i wouldn't say it brightens my eyes but definitely makes the area more moisturizered which is good.
Shawnee' M.
Sioux City, IA
I can't even begin to say how much I love this product. I noticed immediate results after one use.
Izabel B.
Pompano beach , FL
Love this product for dark circles . One of the best at a super affordable price .. will buy again
Tara C.
Pittsburgh
i have dark circles under my eyes and this really helped. it was an easy applicator and smelt good
Amy G.
Been using this for 2 weeks and see a reduction in darkness around my eyes amd even with puffiness.
LEAR18053 Diana D.
This is so great if your looking to do a no make up look. Very subtle and also works on dark spots.
leire g.
Me encanta antes de utilizar este producto tenia ojeras, ahora ni los noto y ademas es muy suave
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.