BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Maria E.
Bronx, NY
I used this under my eyes to remove dark circles and it was worth using my dark circles disappear
Made under my eyes appear lghter. It improved my skin so I didn't look as tired as I usually do.
Minerva R.
Long Beach, CA
This works really good after a night out. I love it! You can find it at Target for a good price!
Michelle F.
Cabot, AR
I always carry this bad boy with me! It's great for dark circles or just to brighten up my eyes!
Chardonnay D.
It helps under the eye and brightens and it is soothing and relieving when i put it under my eye.
Jamie L.
Not the best but not the worst on the market. It does the job for the price it’s worth the value.
Eureka C.
I use these for my circles and I love them. You can barely see that I have circles under my eyes
Holly D.
I don't really notice any difference with this product and similar ones. Doesn't seem to do much.
leire g.
Me encanta antes de utilizar este producto tenia ojeras, ahora ni los noto y ademas es muy suave
Sandra C.
El Paso, TX
Loveee this prioduct, instead of wearing too much eye make up you can replace it with this roller
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.