BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
amie d.
I so really want to try this I've seen commercials on it and seeing how awesome it is I would do the try it
kristen s.
Russellville, AR
This product was okay for me but I do not use it on a regular bases and I won't be going to buy another one
Kim G.
Coloma, MI
I really like the way this conceals, however I haven't seen much change in the dark circles under my eyes.
Kaitlin D.
Plano, TX
This stuff really works. I notice a difference immediately and it rolls on clean. Glad I found this product
Nitzia G.
Dinuba, CA
I don't think this does what is supposed to do but I guess you can try it first to see if it works for you
Ayme R.
Chula Vista, CA
Very beutiful all products, cool very good..nice the colors...all my favorites thanks...!! Cool, nice, good
Dayana V.
pinson al
I like this roller it's so easy to aply and it actually works and helps it not look black under your eyes.
candy l.
San Juan Bautista, CA
This is a must have.. especially for sleepless nights I'm always applying help with puffiness and dark bags
Gina M.
Phoenix , AZ
Best drugstore product i use this every day
As my base make up
Great product must buy
And very inexpensive
Becca W.
I love my Garnier dark circle eye roller. It covers the dark circles under my eyes and is light on my skin
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?