BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Valarie C.
Albuquerque, NM
I have to have this it is a must have for every woman that stayed out a little past her bed time!
Marcela R.
Gave this a try but wasn't satisfied what so ever. The only good part was it was not toExpensive.
Jessica A.
Scottville, MI
A great concealer and awesome coverage and gentle roller for easy application. Highly recommend.
Sandy A.
Cumberland, MD
This did help to lessen the appearance of undereye circles. I did still have to use a concealer.
Tamiko S.
Newburgh
Didn’t work for me. Great price, I just wished it produced results. It’s in my drawer somewhere.
Holly D.
I don't really notice any difference with this product and similar ones. Doesn't seem to do much.
Anna A.
Riverton, UT
It smells good but sadly does not really help with dark circles or puffy eyes. Suggest you pass.
Sarah K.
Indianapolis, IN
I use this product almost every single day. Works well and blends even better. Would recommend.
Eureka C.
I use these for my circles and I love them. You can barely see that I have circles under my eyes
Jen P.
Quick, simple ...very easy to use to help depuff and conceal dark under eyes in one step process
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.