BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Sasha m.
Oakland, CA
This is extremely great. It helps a lot with my under eye. It is one of the best I have ever used.
Zoie h.
Cherry Hill, NJ
i wouldn't say it brightens my eyes but definitely makes the area more moisturizered which is good.
LEAR18053 Diana D.
This is so great if your looking to do a no make up look. Very subtle and also works on dark spots.
Izabel B.
Pompano beach , FL
Love this product for dark circles . One of the best at a super affordable price .. will buy again
Liyah M.
springfield, ma
Don't like did nothing for me. My eyes just looked greasy and more noticeable. Will not buy again.
member-e55ce
Rolls on smooth and sinks in well. Natural, light coverage. Great product, just not my favorite.
Sandra C.
El Paso, TX
Loveee this prioduct, instead of wearing too much eye make up you can replace it with this roller
Megan J.
Beckley, WV
Absolutely love this product!! Gives my under eyes a cooling effect and covers my dark circles!!
Robyn M.
Elkhart Lake, WI
I use this daily under my eyes. Makes me look awake. Feels good and bags go away! Would recommend
Anna A.
Riverton, UT
It smells good but sadly does not really help with dark circles or puffy eyes. Suggest you pass.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.