BY GARNIER #60 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Buy on Amazon
Tatiana G.
Its a good product that helps to delete dark eye circles and improves the blood circulation in that zone
Marissa G.
Rialto, CA
Tried this didn't really do to much for me.... didn't hide my dark circles or did any kind of brightening
Corinna C.
Princeton, NJ
This cream covers up and has lessened the dark circles under my eyes. I really enjoy using it every day.
Lorrain N.
Dearborn, MI
I have been using this eye roller for over 3 years and i admit it is AMAZING; it also covers a little bit
Kailey W.
This really helped brighten my eyes. I average about 7 hours a night and this makes me look well rested!
member-9e1a1
Highly recommended this product to purchase......Great fits in every make up or purse....Amazing product
Stephanie J.
Clarksburg, CA
Ok. Nothing spectacular but nice as a. Team under my makeup when I am wearing a hard to blend eye cream.
Becca R.
American Canyon
This is super nice and cooling ! This depuffs my eyes and is super affordable for the size it comes in .
Samantha S.
King city , CA
Didn't really notice a difference I looked hydrated bit didn't notice a difference with the dark circles
Lisa D.
Bronx
Wow!! I never thought I would find a product to help me with the dark circles! Thank you for this product
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.