BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Emilia T.
Elsa, TX
I used this product for weeks and did not notice any significant results. I would not repurchase this product.
Ronnie D.
Beltsville, MD
This thing didn't do anything!!! Maybe for almost a year i tried it and it was no change!! So i stopped trying!
Patti E.
This feels nice under the eyes but i don't really feel like it has done anything to eliminate my dark circles..
Ibtissame H.
I am looking for these to try because I heard it's great and works perfectly on the dark circles around the eye
Janett M.
Whittier, CA
It is a very good products I would recommend it to anyone that is not a fan of baggy eyes and likes clear skin
amy s.
Des Moines, WA
1,281 reviews
I really like this. Especially on days where I'm extra tired (everyday!) I like that the applicator is cooling.
Heather P.
Mt Arlington, NJ
Still on the pricey side unless I find a coupon then not to bad. It doesn't work well if you don't sleep right.
Rachel B.
Weatherford, TX
Love love love this stuff absolutely amazing product use it daily as part of my regimin couldn't live without it
Jeri F.
Dalton, GA
This is fantastic not to oily. I keep it refrigerated and use first thing in the morning. One of my favorites!
Jessica K.
Rocky mount, NC
Love the refreshing feel of this cream. easy to apply with the roller, instantly brightens and refreshes eyes.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?